Rev18:14Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
You truly are uniformed. The Wh+re of Babylon is a city. A city built on seven hills.
Your theory is so baseless.
below i have pasted a commentary brake down of REV 18 that i googled It is well worth reading and it purty much sums all that i have been saying and after the fact.
Revelation 18 - The Fall of Commercial Babylon
A. Announcing the fall of Babylon.
1. Introduction: is this the same Babylon as is described in chapter 17?
a. Good scholars see the issue differently. Some point to two manifestations of Babylon, one religious and one commercial or material. Others see the two as one, both being judged at the same time.
b. There are definite similarities between Babylon as described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 18. Both are under the rule of Antichrist, and have ruling queens; both are filled with blasphemy; both hate the saints, and shed their blood; both are associates with kings in fornication; and both are under judgment and destroyed.
c. However, there are also some significant differences:
Religious Babylon (Rev. 17)
Commercial Babylon (Rev. 18)
1. Mystery Babylon
1. Great Babylon; Babylon the Great
2. Symbol: a harlot woman
2. Symbol: a great city
3. Identified with Rome (inland)
3. Identified with a port city
4. Woman, whore, and mother
4. Habitation, great city, market place
5. Guilty: religious abominations
5. Guilty: greed, self-indulgence
6. Destroyed by a political power that previously supported her
6. Destroyed by a sudden act of God
d. In my view, it is best to see them as intertwined, yet somewhat distinct. Religious Babylon of Revelation 17 is judged at the mid-point of the seven-year period of tribulation. Commercial Babylon is judged at the end of that period.
i. This breadth in prophecy shouldn’t surprise us. Think of what the Old Testament says about the first coming of the Messiah:
· Micah said that Messiah would come out of Bethlehem (Micah 5:2)
· Hosea said that Messiah would come out of Egypt (Hosea 11:1)
· Malachi said that Messiah would come to the temple (Malachi 3:1)
· Zechariah said that Messiah would come to Zion (Zechariah 9:9)
· Isaiah said that Messiah would come to Galilee (Isaiah 9:1-2)
ii. Which of these is true? They are all true. So it isn’t strange at all to say, “Babylon is falling