Every man or woman is like the "housemaster" of a house, kingdom, dominion, domain, or realm. The "tares" are unclean spirits which are in the house, or field, etc., of the realm and were sown by the wicked one(s). The great High Priest sends his messenger-angels to sever the wicked ones and tares out from the houses and fields when any housemaster, (believer) has turned his house-kingdom-realm over to the True Master and High Priest Yeshua. When the house, field, kingdom, vessel, etc., is fully cleansed by the Son, (Master of the reins and heart) the Son then hands the kingdom over to the Father, (and the consummation of the aionos-age is complete and "time is no more").
40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the consummation of this aionos.
41. The Son of man shall send forth his messengers-angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
44. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46. Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48. Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49. So shall it be at the consummation of the aionos: the messengers-angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked out from the midst (GSN#3319 mesos) of the just,
50. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Original Strong's Ref. #3319
from GSN3326; middle (as an adjective or [neuter] noun):
KJV--among, X before them, between, + forth, mid[-day, -night], midst, way.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 LIT
|1537| out of
|1096| it comes.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 TUA
7. To garmusterion ede energeitai tes anomias, monon hokatechon arti heos ek mesou genetai.
7. Because the mystery of lawlessness even now is energized, merely the-he-it restrained [is] for now, until out from the midst it becomes.
19. Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father, and of the Son, even the Holy Spirit:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the consummation of the aionos-age.
Name of the Father - Old Testament Water of the WORD
Name of the Son - New Testament Water of the WORD
John 17:5-8 KJV
5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.