When does the "catching up
" take place?
Revelation 12:4-5 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven
, and did cast them to the earth
: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
And she brought forth a man child
, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God and to His throne.
- When is the child "caught up?" The "third part of the stars of heaven" are God's children that have/do/will fall to Satan's deception. They are cast from their place in heaven, which is spiritually being in God's kingdom while in a flesh body, to the earth, which is spiritually being cast out of His kingdom. The man child(ren) are in heaven while on earth...they are "strangers and pilgrims on the earth." [Heb.11:13]
The man child/the saints are the child(ren) of the church/ the woman/ Israel. We strive to be of the saints and not those that lose our place in heaven through deception. The dragon stands before her to "devour" her children as soon as they are born....born again, born into the kingdom....
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
I used to understand the child, (man child/saints/elect
) being "caught up unto God
," as a future event...one that takes place at the last day. I no longer believe that is what is meant.....
Revelation 20:5-6 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection
. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power
, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
- The "first resurrection" is spiritual and happens while we are in our flesh bodies. After our death it is too late to be of this resurrection! His man child/saints are translated, caught up, spiritually quickened, resurrected, illuminated, of the kingdom when they/we are delivered....
Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered
us from the power of darkness, and hath translated
us into the kingdom
of His dear Son;
Hebrews 10:32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated
, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
- "Hath delivered, hath translated, were illuminated"....past tense. If we are His saints then this happens when He calls us and when we "please Him." As happened to Enoch, "he should not see death," nor shall we for "the second death hath no power," on us if we are of the first resurrection. All of us must die once but He wants none of us to die the second death, that of our souls.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die
, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated
that he should not see death
; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
- The man child/saints also have the testimony "for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." [Rev.19:10]
So, the "first resurrection
," the "catching up
," our "translation
," is spiritual and we are in His kingdom, in heaven, when He abides IN us. That happens when we take up our cross and follow Him. We are crucified with Him....
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ
: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth IN ME
: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Colossians 1:26-29 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints, To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ IN YOU,
the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect IN CHRIST Jesus
: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh IN ME
2:12-13 Buried WITH HIM
in baptism, wherein also ye are risen WITH HIM
through the faith of the operation of God Who hath raised Him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together WITH HIM
, having forgiven you all trespasses;
3:1-4 If YE THEN BE RISEN WITH Christ
, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead
, and your life is hid WITH CHRIST IN GOD
. When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear, then shall YE ALSO APPEAR with Him in glory
Ephesians 2:5-6 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together WITH CHRIST
, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us SIT TOGETHER in heavenly places IN CHRIST
- God has given us an example, a type of what will be. At the end of days, when the last trump sounds and this flesh age ends....
Joshua 6:2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, "See I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.
- Joshua is a type of Christ. At the end of this age, after the tribulation of Satan.....He is given those we fight against...Satan and his crew. Here they are depicted as being of Jericho which is symbolic of the great city Babylon.
6:4 And seven priests
shall bear before the ark seven trumpets
of rams' horns: and the seventh day
ye shall compass the city seven times
, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.
- As Satan comes to earth first, pretending to be Christ at the 6th seal, 6th trump and 6th vial ( 666 ) we see here the arrival of Christ, the true Christ....7 priests, 7 trumpets, 7th day, 7 times. This is the 7th trump! This is representing the 2nd Advent of Christ.
6:5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the People shall ascend up every man straight before him."
What people are those that are gathered? Those that were illuminated, translated
, of the first resurrection
....Those that don't take the mark of the beast. When are they gathered? After the tribulation of Satan, at the 2nd Advent of Christ.....when the 7th trumpet sounds.