Thanks and now i know you are not of pre trib. I was once but I now agree with your statement
We are not destined for the wrath of God, but the Lords wrath will fall only AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE REIGN OF THE FALSE MESSIAH, THAT OCCURs IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE 70TH WEEK.
I do not look much at the 70 weeks of Daniel, and it maybe called the time of Jacobs trouble, but this one thing i do know, is that the church ( the saints) ( the true bride)is found in Heaven being honored before God for having gotten the victory over the beast and his mark, just before Gods wrath is poured out. This means the saints have already suffered at the hands of the antichrist and have been caught up, before Gods wrath begins.
This agrees with Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
This period is the whole final 3&1/2 years fro the abomination of desolation that the antichrist is allowed to persecute the saints, which means there must be a post rapture and the wrath of God is at the end of the final seven.
Would you agree with this ?
You have the order of events down perfectly.
ANother "assumed truth" concerning end time events, is the final seven year period will consist of first, 3 1/2 year of Peace, followed by 3 1/2 years of war. This however, is diametriclly opposed to what Jesus Himself stated in matthew 24.
When the disciples asked Jesus concerning the events of the END OF THE AGE, the very first thing he warned us of, is there would be "wars and rumors of Wars, that we are not to be troubled, these things MUST come to pass, but the end is not YET.
Most of today's "prophets" have concluded that this is just a "general warning" of how things will be prior to the end. This however, was not a general warning, but a very specific one. Notice Jesus states, "all these things must come to pass" Why did he state this? This phrase is only used, when Christ was referencing an event that must take place, to fulfill certian prophetic scripture. Jesus was warning the disciples (US) not to accept THESE WARS AS THE END. THIS IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO THE EZEKIEL 38 WAR. JESUS KNEW THAT IF ONE DID ACCEPT THIS WAR AS THE END, ONE WOULD END UP ACCEPTING THE FALSE MESSIAH, AS THE true!!!!!
This is what we are witnessing in the sixth seal of revelation. it is a group of people, accepting the Wars and rumors of wars AS THE END. Hence the reason behind why THEY are concluding it is the DAY OF THE LORD!!!!! They did not heed the warning that Jesus had given. Nor should we have expected them to!!! These folks are hiding from the Lord being UNBELIEVERS!!!! This is the group of people the Lord stated (through Paul in II thess. ) he would bring the "strong delusion on". This is what we are witnessing in the sixth seal, at the climax of the Ezekiel 38 war.
Now getting back to the actual sequence of events in the 70th week, what we actually witness is a series of Wars and rumors of Wars in the FIRST HALF (BUT THE END IS NOT YET) Climaxing with the war of Ezekiel 38 midweek. This is followed by the 42 month reign of the False Messiah.
It is during this time the falling away comes first, and at the END OF THE REIGN OF THE FALSE MESSIAH, his true identity is revealed. "That day shall not come, accept there come a falling away FIRST, AND THE MAN OF SIN REVEALED.". then THE TRUE DAY OF THE lORD.
THE DANGER THAT LIES WITHIN WHAT PRETRIBBERS ENBRACE AS TRUE, HAS IT ROOTS IN THEIR (lack of) UNDERSTANDING OF THE TIMING OF EVENTS. MOST WILL sincerley believe that what has occured in the first half of the 70th week, the wars and rumors of wars, WAS THE LAST HALF OF a greater SEVEN YEAR PERIOD THEY WERE LOOKING FOR!!!
It will be after the climactic Battle of Ezekiel 38, do we witness Satan cast out of heaven, and the 42 month reign of the false messiah being described in revelation. Many will sincerely believe that He IS Jesus returned, for they will have gone through a seven year time period prior to his reign, they have enbraced, and accepted as FULL prophetic scripture being fulfilled. The strong delusion has also occured, which will drive these people into the acceptance of THE LIE. We witness this occuring in Rev 13:16, as we witness the very same group of people that has accepted the events of the sixth seal AS the day of the Lord, now accepting the "mark" of Antichrist, thinking they have swore allegience to the Lord himself. THis is what will bring on the atmosphere of Father betraying the Son, and Daughter the Mother, in the end time. You are going to be labeled total Looney TUnes" if you do not accept their messiah.
Jesus stated he would return in an "hour that you think not". no one will be looking for Him to return, if they thought he was already here, and has already established His 1000 year reign!!!!
The Book of revelation is so simple to understand, if one can only approach it as A child, and allow events within it, to stay in the order they were given to us. The following is a quick breakdown as i see it.
1. The wars and rumors of Wars. The first half of the 70th week, is covered in the first six seals. With these wars climaxing Midweek, with the ezekiel 38 war.
2. The first four trumpets. These events bring on the destruction of One third of everyting. it is no "coincidence' that the destruction these four trumpets bring on, is the very same destruction the vials of the wrath of God bring on, only smaller in scope (1/3) . it will be very easy for one one to ASSUME THAT THESE FOUR TRUMPETS IS THE WRATH OF GOD. However, the second distinction that must be made , is these four trumpets are blown before the next three "Woes"
3. Fifth and sixth trumpet.. Satan is finally cast out of heaven , with his hordes of fallen ones following close behind. I believe all of these events are occuring very rapidly, following the climax of the ezekiel 38 war, back in the sixth seal.
4. At this time John is told something VERY profound in the tenth chapter. "thou must "prophecy again to many peoples and nations and tongues.... Why was he told this? at this prophetic point in time, everthing He has witneess has been a "mirror image", a near perfect "duplication", (only smaller in scope) of what is yet to come.
5. Chapters 11, 12, and 13. all describe the same 42 month time period the false messiah will be ruling in the last half of the 70th week. it will be BETWEEN THE SIXTH AND LAST TRUMPET HIS 42 MONTH REIGN WILL OCCUR.
6. The last trumpet occurs, the Kingdoms of the world become the Kingdoms of His Christ. In the 14th chapter we witness the TWO harvests. This encompasses the removel of the Church (first harvest Rev. 14:14-16) This is followed by the second reaper (Rev. 14:17-20) That now prepares the world for the wrath of God to be poured out.
7. The seven vials of the Wrath of God are now POured out on those who according to REv 14:9-10, who have taken the mark of the beast of who have worshipped him during His reign.
You are correct with your observation of when the true "HARVEST" (some call it rapture) takes place. It will be at the completion of the 70th week, but will be the opening event of the day of the lord!!! It will be POst 70th week, but also pre-wrath.
Notice what is stated in Rev. 11:15-18. It is at the sounding of the "last trumpet' the kingdoms of this world become the Kingdoms of our Lord. It is at this time WE HAVE to be removed, simply because there is no longer any need for "ambassadors" of the Kingdom of God anymore on earth. The earth is no Longer a foreign Land that Christ has sent ambassadors to, it is now under His ownership. it is at this time OUr "job title changes from abassadors of the Kingdon, to co-rulers with Christ!!!
Matthew 24:29 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS, SHALL THE SUN BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON NOT GIVE HER LIGHT. (THIS, ACCORDING TO JOEL 3:12-15 occurs when the day of the Lord is "Near".) vs, 31 And he shall send is angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Scripture is quite clear that the True day of the Lord MUST follow the completiuon of the 70th week.