June 9, 2014
FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HOSPITAL .....VERY SERIOUS WARNING...
A lot of people do this all the time! I guess we won't be doing it ANYMORE!
A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.
Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging
Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained
and the young man was thrown to thefloor with a heavy thud.
As you can see, the phone actually exploded.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious,
with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the
electrical outlet! If you are charging the cell phone and
a call comes in, unplug it from the charger and outlet.
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT
MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Whether or not they have a cell phone.
They can also inform others .......
1400 NW 12th Ave. ,
Miami , FL33136