News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80063
Latest: walter45
New This Month: 23
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 889782
Total Topics: 89435
Most Online Today: 430
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 416
Total: 419

Are we armchair Christians or soldiers

Started by lrb46, Fri Sep 04, 2009 - 21:54:52

Previous topic - Next topic

lrb46

To the brothers and sister´s, soldiers for the Lord I great you with all with the spirit. I have tried and have writen to many of brothers and sisters asking for there help in extending the preaching work so now I am asking you. My name is Luis Reynaldo Baynes, I am a preacher here in Honduras Central America for the Lord. With his blessings I have started a small but powerful preaching campaign here in Honduras brothers. I came here 5 years ago with the clear mission of starting a church that would help in the training of more soldiers for our Lord. I have purchased the land with my own funds, cleared it again, with the Lords help. Its ready now for the church building, can you help us? I know we are not part of your congregation, but we are part of the body, members that are here working hard for his name. Help us build it brothers, sisters help us. We knead funds to just finish the work we started here. Don't let satan's borders make you think that we are not your brothers, we are and are in knead of your help. Will you help us? Call us here, write to us if you can help, nothing is to small, send us what you can. Here is my email for the church,  here is the number if you wish to call us here, . Brothers will you help us please, I cant do it alone anymore I knead your help. If its 1 dollar then send that if its 5 send that, don't buy that coffee today help us. May the Lord guide your hearts with his spirit, remember you to were ones lost as these now are, help us. May the Lord be with the spirit you show.

janine

Welcome -- I see you are still a very new member.

Will you have time to write more here about yourself and your work in Honduras?

You might also look into making a membership for your group on MySpace and Facebook; a little networking can't hurt.

Tell us about yourself.

nichole

I know you are a con artist.  You just tried to scam money out of me for a reward I posted for my stolen camcorder and you were told me to send it to YOU via Western Union to HONDURAS.  You saw my lost ad on craigslist - desperately begging for my camcorder to be returned - that I was desperate because it had my daughter's first year on there and it was the only thing I had recorded of her.  You preyed on me and tried to scam me out of money because you knew I was desperate to get my videos back.  And you are on a CHRISTIAN FORUM, posing as a MAN OF GOD in Honduras who needs "donations" to build a church there.  You will pay the price in the end and God will be your judge - the same God you use to swindle money out of Christians. 

+-Recent Topics

Mark 14:36 by pppp
Yesterday at 19:17:16

About "Demons" by Mark1980
Yesterday at 06:56:54

Financial Question by Hobie
Yesterday at 05:48:33

Jon Stewart the Real Estate Commentator by Jaime
Wed Mar 27, 2024 - 13:05:12

Joe on a train? by Jaime
Wed Mar 27, 2024 - 12:59:06

People are Democrats until they grow up by Jaime