News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80068
Latest: LonnieyrgytreaRom
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 889959
Total Topics: 89465
Most Online Today: 345
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 309
Total: 311
Jaime
4WD
Google

Message to god's children

Started by DemonicFigure, Mon Aug 11, 2014 - 22:23:36

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonicFigure

Hello children of god,

I'm a christian, I believe in god and i can't find a way in not believing god after all he made it quite evident. I'm not following jesus because i'm a sinner and I have tried to stop sin and nothing can be done about this. I absolutely love to sin but the problem is..  How do you build this relationship with this son of god?  Those are one of my questions.

The other is, during the past days I was doing some critical thinking and contemplating rather I'm wrong or right. Are humans utterly pathetic and should have never been created?
From my perspective, humans were never with god and we were made from our nature to sin and look where it lead to. God's only son came to this earth in flesh and received nothing more than complete pain, agony and annoyance. Humans are absolutely the worst thing that god created. I despise humans, and i truly want our existence to end. I hate humans i hate everyone and so you know.

TonkaTim

Quote from: DemonicFigure on Mon Aug 11, 2014 - 22:23:36
I absolutely love to sin..

I appreciate your honestly in the matter. But..., That is the age old problem. Man loves to sin & it completely separates us from God.

How do you build this relationship with this son of god? 

I think I'll let a man named Paul Washer attempt to explain it to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXOWyjB7d24

new creature

Humble yourself, read everything in the Bible that He said, if need be more than once, and pray.

Meanwhile cut back on whatever other activities that are ungodly, a distraction, etc.

MeMyself

Quote from: new creature on Tue Aug 12, 2014 - 06:48:28
Humble yourself, read everything in the Bible that He said, if need be more than once, and pray.

Meanwhile cut back on whatever other activities that are ungodly, a distraction, etc.

And if I might add...prayer!  Asking Him to change your heart, telling Him to increase Christ in you and decrease your own self, with your selfish desires. 

We are called to do everything for the glory of God...sin can't glorify the Father.  Though you love it, you must repent from it and live a life that blesses our Creator.

chosenone