Here are my reasons and I think any American, of any ethnicity, should take them very seriously and look beyond his skin color.
1. He wants higher taxes (income tax increase for "the rich," capital gains (investment) tax for us all, inheritence tax, to tax so-called Cadillac insurance plans, etc. He penalizes success and hard work. We already have the second highest corporate tax in the world and he's wanting to raise it).
2. He's a socialist. I don't say that as name calling, I say that after simply witnessing his policies. In addition to seeing number one, look at all he's had the government take over - the auto industry, healthcare, and banking. The government was the very source of the economy's failure (Forcing banks to loan to people who couldn't pay it back, they did this by the establishment and failure to oversee Freddie Mae and Fannie Mac (
) and he's repeatedly promised and demonstrated an unending conveyor belt of new and unnecessary government programs that he will pay for by continually digging deeper into the pockets of Americans. Wouldn't you know it! He's socialist there as well despite having the gawl to attack Bush on spending when Obama has spent more in 2 years than Bush did in 8!
3. He's the most pro-abortion president ever. He was the only senator of EITHER PARTY to oppose the Born Alive Infant Protection Act (SOURCE
4. He's weak on national defense in that he said if he is elected President the United States would stop investing in the development of missile defense systems and would stick only with what we have. See him say it at
5. His communist connections (SOURCE
) and this is very scary because his policies seem very much like communism (a big government controlling the economy and taking money from the people).
6. He claimed he'd have the most transparent and open administration in history, but just the opposite is true. I would list sources but based on polling data even Democrats think Obama is very secretive and not transparent.
7. He stands opposed to Arizona and other states defending the boarder against illegal aliens and clearly stands with illegal aliens on them being here illegally (he's fine with that and wants them as a voting block).
There are so many other reasons but just talking about this stuff gets me pretty angry and so I'm done. Any honest thinker can see major problems with the Obama administration and NONE OF THEM have anything to do with the color of his skin. And I think supporting him or voting for him just because he's black is incredibly racist.