Your post above makes about as much sense as this
You want the simplified version?
Mark 2:17 KJV
17. When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Mark 16:9 KJV
9. Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
Those who recognize their need for a physician sit at the feet of the Master Physician and eat whatsoever crumbs fall from his table. Those who do not need a physician make their own tables and feast on whatsoever they desire. In The End one is a sheep and the other is a shaggy-goat-satyr.
Hope that helps ...
I have to agree with thinker, your posts are extremely long and nearly impossible for me to find the main point of. I'm not the greatest reader but this is WAY beyond my level of comprehension. Thanks for the simplified version ;)
Haha! You are welcome: Just remember that the Master Physician is also the Eternal High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek and our Eternal High Priest has ONGOING
duties, (intercession on our part and on the part of everyone who has and will ever come to believe). And one of his main functions as the High Priest is to Atone, and this he does by casting out the Devil, and Satan, and the wicked one(s) by the very FINGER of YHWH when he sprinkles the blood of Atonement, (with his own blood). So if your heart is sprinkled from an evil conscience
then ONLY THE HIGH PRIEST COULD HAVE DONE IT
: and that is with the same Finger
which wrote the Decalogue Commandments. Hebrews 10:16-22 KJV
16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21. And having an high priest over the house of God;
22. Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
::The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's th