We are caught away individually is correct, when I die poof I'm gone, when you die phizzle your gone. How about them apples. But when the rapture takes place everyone will be caught away at the same time. Wooooosh!
The Scripture supports what has been plentifully stated and shown throughout these forums, and what also happened to myself, which has been testified throughout these forums. Yet none of you believe that testimony just as you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua or Paul his servant:
2 Corinthians 12:1-4 KJV
1. It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up (GSN#726 harpazo) to the third heaven.
3. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4. How that he was caught up (GSN#726 harpazo) into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
Original Strong's Ref. #726
from a derivative of GSN0138; to sieze (in various applications):
KJV--catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).
1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up (GSN#726 harpazo) together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Daq what did I say that was any different then what you just said?
Nothing personal fenton, (surely Christ is working in you brother). Look closer at the passage you have re-quoted from 2Cor.12:1-4 and you might just see two men, two anthropon, even "two witnesses" and yet one of them was still the "old man" Saul. Surely Saul was caught up, and surely Paul was caught up; and in that night they two were in one bed, they two were out in the field: one was taken-received up near, and the other was aphiemi
-sent away, even sent away into destruction. And just exactly where did this occur for SauloPaulo? "Wheresoever the carcass is; there will the eagles be gathered together."
And thereafter that fateful night, wherein he surely did overcome, then was PAUL ever with the Great King: even from that great day of Atonement forward. And that very day of Atonement, (which no man knows but the Father) with the sprinkling of the conscience and heart in the holy Spirit-Blood of the New Covenant; that great day of Atonement was the ending of time for him, even the seventh trumpet, even the consummation of the aionos-age. Yet each in his appointed time; for it is appointed unto anthropon-men, (the soul) once to die, and after this the decision, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. Thereafter was Paul a new creation and outside of time: Eternal Shabbat, even The Rest, even The Way; raised up in Christ to finish running his own race. And none of this has anything to do with any "physical death" because the flesh profits nothing according to the Doctrine of Yeshua. Physical death is not even recognized in the New Testament Scripture concerning the saints:If one is IN CHRIST then that one lives.
If one is truly alive IN CHRIST then he cannot die anymore ...
John 11:26 KJV
25. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
When Saul died then Paul was born a son into the Kingdom and he lives.
Afterwards he finished running the race, going to Rome; a slave of Christ ...