Here is some of the pillars of faith
1) Soul sleep, that what you see is what you get, there is no dichotomy between the physical body and a disembodied spirit. This is not unique to SDAs, for example, soul sleep Baptists, but almost every Christian church teaches otherwise. Gerhardt Kittel supports this understanding in his landmark Theological Dictionary of the NT.
2) No eternal hell. SDAs understand the Bible to teach that all, righteous and wicked, receive their reward at the end of the age. The righteous go to heaven, and the wicked are burned up, leaving only ashes, then God makes a new heavens and earth, and the wicked are no more.
3) No earthly millennium. When Christ returns, the righteous are taken to heaven, the wicked are destroyed by the brightness of His coming. Satan is stuck on a desolate earth during the millennium, all are dead. At the end of the millennium, the wicked are raised for the final judgment, attempt to take the New Jerusalem, which has come down to this earth out of heaven (Jn. 21:1,2) and perish as fire comes down from heaven to devour them.
4) The heavenly sanctuary and the investigative judgment. SDAs teach that God is preparing His people for Christ's return, that there is a sanctuary in heaven, that the final phase of Christ's ministry in that sanctuary is to open the books and review the record of each believer's life. Has a professed believer in Jesus walked the talk, and taken advantage of Christ's offer to help him or her, and purify him from defilement? When every case has been decided, Christ returns to pick up His people and bring them home to heaven.
5) The health message: SDAs are almost unique in that good health and healthy diet are an integral part of the Biblical teachings of the church. This is important, not merely for the body temple concept, but also in preparation for Christ's return, and as part of holy living.
6) The gift of prophecy: SDAs understand the Bible to teach taht the gift of prophecy will be in God's last day church. Most churches do not teach that.