You know that YHWH cares and that is what is important because it is personal just like all of the Gospel. Those who love his name will surely not lose their reward because he is faithful to see his people through every trial. So long as we do not think that "keeping the Law" has anything to do with salvation because it leads directly to self righteousness. For this reason Talmudic Judaism is the most treacherous and dangerous of all the works religions in the world because in the outward appearance the adherent really can say that he is doing what YHWH commanded him to do, (albeit in the flesh). The reason those children of Israel died in the wilderness, (which LightHammer has made reference to) was because the Gospel preached to them was not mixed with FAITH. So ask yourself: what if it had been mixed with faith in them?
Hebrews 4:2 KJV
2. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
The Seventh Day is Eternal: Soon the night will come where no man can dance, and when the seven thunders utter their voices the mystery of YHWH shall be finished in you, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets, and time shall not be more, and then shall you enter that rest and cease from your own dancing...
The seventh day is obviously not eternal. Today is the third day. The original seventh day wasn't even 24 hours.
The fact of the matter is clear. God calls the Sabbath the sign of the covenant between Him and Abraham. The Old Covenant. All the things of the Old Covenant foreshadowed the coming rest of Jesus Christ.
Like I said I honestly don't care if you guys want to gather on the seventh day. My own parish has mass every Saturday. Telling me that I must uphold the Sabbath Day as the means of rest is blasphemous and undermining to the work of Christ's resurrection.
Not to mention Hebrews 4 completely renders asunder the mere notion of that sentiment.
Since you quote me only with your comments I will respond accordingly. I have never told YOU or anyone else here that they MUST
uphold the Sabbath Day as a means of rest. Further more if you are calling me blasphemous you only prove your own blasphemous and pius attitude in attempting to justify yourself before men, which Yeshua said is abomination in the site of YHWH, furthermore proving that you have indeed not entered into the rest in Christ by your faulty understanding of the facts and false accusations towards others to justify yourself.John 5:16-17 KJV
16. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
17. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."HITHERTO" -- "HEOS ARTI" -- "UNTIL NOW""MY FATHER WORKETH UNTIL NOW"
The Seventh Day is missing from time and will not be found in this world: to find it one must be where Christ is, as he prayed that all of his disciples would one day be, and they eventually were, and so now they are, and you are not, and he is seated at the right hand of the Father.
PS ~ WS
If we really want to get "esoteric" concerning the "twelve bullocks under the great brazen Sea" then we should not be ignorant of this mystery, lest we should be wise in our own conceits: that blindness in part is occurred to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. I say then, Have they stumbled that they should forever fall? YHWH forbid, but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the nations, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the nations; how much more their fullness? For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Therefore we boast not against the branches: For they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted back in: for YHWH is able to graft them in again. For if we were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall those, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree which is now the body of us, in Christ, and both his and our own members? Ye are not your own, but a householder set in charge of fellow-servants indeed, even as the household of Stephanas the first fruits of Achaia. And in this way shall all Israel be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."
Verily then according to the Gospel they are adversaries among us: but according to the election, they are beloved through the fathers. And when you must cut them off they go under the altar and are given white robes until their household fellow-servants are cut off in the same way. And when we overcome they also shall rule and reign with Christ a thousand year Sabbath Day. Therefore the salvation of all Israel is dependent also upon our mercy and obedience to the commandments of Christ because it comes through the body of Christ, and its members, which are his great congregation. It is a "purgatorial kind of thing" for them, beloved of the fathers, For the gifts and calling of YHWH are not repented or withdrawn. For as we in times past have not believed YHWH, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through our mercy they also may obtain mercy. Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of us should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, "As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest" although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he spake in a certain place of the Seventh Day on this wise, "And 'Elohiym did rest the Seventh Day from all his works." And in this again, "IF they shall enter into my rest." Seeing therefore it remains that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Again, he marks out a certain day, saying in David, "Today, after so long a time; as it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts." For if Jeshua had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a Sabbath rest to the people of YHWH.
Have ye understood all these things? "Therefore every scribe which is instructed into the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure things new and old"…Luke 12:35-44 KJV
35. Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36. And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37. Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41. Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42. And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44. Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
Cut them off in times of temptation ...
But give them their portion of meat in its due season ...
For as a great cloud of witnesses they do abide with us in our sojournings ...
Numbers 35:1-6 KJV
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,
2. Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the Levites suburbs for the cities round about them.
3. And the cities shall they have to dwell in; and the suburbs of them shall be for their cattle, and for their goods, and for all their beasts.
4. And the suburbs of the cities, which ye shall give unto the Levites, shall reach from the wall of the city and outward a thousand cubits round about.
5. And ye shall measure from without the city on the east side two thousand cubits, and on the south side two thousand cubits, and on the west side two thousand cubits, and on the north side two thousand cubits; and the city shall be in the midst: this shall be to them the suburbs of the cities.
6. And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities."And I looked, and Behold, abiding unwalled suburbs of the cities of the priests: each abiding suburb two thousand cubits to a quarter, and squared round about the four quarters of their circuits. FORTY TWO cities of the priests with all their suburbs, and the forty two continued from a new moon to another: month to month in all their sojourns and their goings, even month to month in all the foliage of their trees: month to month in all the fruits of all their goods, even month to month with all their beasts in all their suburbs!"Re: The Animal Apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:33:33 AM