Is t his a trick question?
Well, I went to my Bible and I think I will say t wo times.
1. He wrote the ten Commandments. Ex 32:;16, Ex. 34:1 Duet 10:2, Duet. 9:10
2. He will write on the overcomer the name of God and the name of the city of God. Rev. 3:12
Am I right??
How much spikenard did Mary use to anoint Jesus' feet?
Posted by: janine Posted on: Yesterday at 09:21:37 PM
pssst... Godchaser... "mene mene tekel upharsin"...
Oh man, you guys are soooooo close! I thought you'd get this one easy.
1. When God wrote the 10 Comammandments with his finger.
2. When the "handwritting was on the wall" in Daniel.
3. When Jesus wrote the sins of the Pharisees in the dust when Mary was accused of adultery.
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground
, as though he heard them not.