GCM Home | Bible Search | Rules | Donate | Bookstore | RSS | Facebook | Twitter

Author Topic: Off Topic  (Read 114020 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline walker starr

  • PROTECTED
  • Sponsoring Member
  • Hero
  • *******
  • Posts: 3152
  • Manna: 218
  • Gender: Male
  • HE is my refuge and my fortress
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1785 on: October 31, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »



      Oh my goodness.  Now I have to get a new dog.
Have patience, I am 82 years old and new to computers. I don't belong in this century but I am enjoying some of it. JESUS is king. JESUS ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL KEEP HIS PROMISES.

Christian Forums and Message Board

Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1785 on: October 31, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

Offline Charles Sloan

  • Prisoner of Grace
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5404
  • Manna: 2209
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1786 on: October 31, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »
At least you can teach a new dog old tricks.
Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.  — Psalm 128:1-3

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. — Psalm 138:2

Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. — Colossians 4:6

Christian Forums and Message Board

Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1786 on: October 31, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

Offline Britt333

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 297
  • Manna: 14
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1787 on: November 10, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »
PICKLES!!!!
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Offline zoonance

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 8519
  • Manna: 233
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1788 on: November 13, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »
Baptism!  it is like being pickled.  Then, formaldehyde comes to mind... eventually will saturate the mind.

Christian Forums and Message Board

Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1788 on: November 13, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »

Offline Britt333

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 297
  • Manna: 14
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1789 on: November 13, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
Baptism!  it is like being pickled.  Then, formaldehyde comes to mind... eventually will saturate the mind.



 ::crackup::
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Christian Forums and Message Board

Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1789 on: November 13, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »



Offline marc

  • The Force
  • *********
  • Posts: 27207
  • Manna: 580
  • Unreal City
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1790 on: June 17, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »
90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name --Henry Kissinger
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'where God tears great gaps we should not try to fill them with human words. They should remain open'   D Bonhoeffer.

T.S. Eliot was an optimist.


*Link Removed*

evernic

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1791 on: September 05, 2010, 11:30:38 PM »
I juts wanna a rest

Offline marc

  • The Force
  • *********
  • Posts: 27207
  • Manna: 580
  • Unreal City
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1792 on: September 05, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »
I've never finished a thing since I started this life, and I don't feel much like starting n
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

'where God tears great gaps we should not try to fill them with human words. They should remain open'   D Bonhoeffer.

T.S. Eliot was an optimist.


*Link Removed*