News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80082
Latest: isadoramurta7
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 891366
Total Topics: 89615
Most Online Today: 128
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 112
Total: 115

The Image of the Beast.

Started by Hobie, Sun May 26, 2019 - 17:35:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Conservative

Quote from: Rella on Fri Mar 01, 2024 - 11:55:22Who did Ellen White have murdered?

I used the same logic you did about respecting Ellen White.  Obviously, the logic is faulty.

Rella

ith
Quote from: Texas Conservative on Fri Mar 01, 2024 - 13:00:17I used the same logic you did about respecting Ellen White.  Obviously, the logic is faulty.

The charisma that drew people to Hitler and the charisma that drew people to Ellen were polar opposites.
One was men following a man, while the other had men following her thoughts on God.
She never set about to annihilate a race of people. He did.

Was she a mental case... very likely just like Joseph Smith was with whatever he was smoking when he started to have his visions.

But both of them used what they believe to correct what they perceived
were errors within the religious community of their days.... NOT ALL THAT FAR APART.... date wise.

She has been the only woman from whom a rather substantive religion blossomed.

Even those modern day ones from David Koresh to Marshall Applewhite.. are always men.  They may all be as screwy as loons but she pulled off what even Faith healer Kathryn Kuhlman could not... and that was an incredibly large following.

Texas Conservative

Quote from: Rella on Fri Mar 01, 2024 - 14:04:44ith
The charisma that drew people to Hitler and the charisma that drew people to Ellen were polar opposites.
One was men following a man, while the other had men following her thoughts on God.
She never set about to annihilate a race of people. He did.

Was she a mental case... very likely just like Joseph Smith was with whatever he was smoking when he started to have his visions.

But both of them used what they believe to correct what they perceived
were errors within the religious community of their days.... NOT ALL THAT FAR APART.... date wise.

She has been the only woman from whom a rather substantive religion blossomed.

Even those modern day ones from David Koresh to Marshall Applewhite.. are always men.  They may all be as screwy as loons but she pulled off what even Faith healer Kathryn Kuhlman could not... and that was an incredibly large following.

Ultimately, your logic is feminism.  So another faulty argument.

I don't respect men just because they are men.

Rella

Quote from: Texas Conservative on Fri Mar 01, 2024 - 15:10:56Ultimately, your logic is feminism.  So another faulty argument.

I don't respect men just because they are men.

IDC

I have actually never once seens where you have said you respect any mortal human being living or dead.... Could be wrong as I actually dont read everything you write... but of what I have...

But I have read a lot of your degrading women... and me, primarily.

But since you were the one who told me a good 10 years ago I better grow a backbone if I was to survive the forum life... I took you to heart and that I have done.

BTW... You are not the only one who goes after women...
so your advice has done me well...

Thank you very much ::tippinghat::

Texas Conservative

Quote from: Rella on Sat Mar 02, 2024 - 07:07:39IDC

I have actually never once seens where you have said you respect any mortal human being living or dead.... Could be wrong as I actually dont read everything you write... but of what I have...

But I have read a lot of your degrading women... and me, primarily.

But since you were the one who told me a good 10 years ago I better grow a backbone if I was to survive the forum life... I took you to heart and that I have done.

BTW... You are not the only one who goes after women...
so your advice has done me well...

Thank you very much ::tippinghat::

I question the logic, you imply I am a woman hater.   rofl

Skin hasn't thickened much.

Hobie

Quote from: Amo on Sat Feb 24, 2024 - 13:13:39Why do you call yourself a Protestant Huguenot, and then deny the testimony of your Protestant and Huguenot forefathers?

The antichrist you speak of, who is the devil himself impersonating Christ, is at the very end of time. Who works among those who have already been deceived and or chosen deception over truth. You reject the teachings of your Protestant and Huguenot Fathers, in favor of Roman Catholic inspired prophetic interpretation invented exactly to detract the pointing finger of biblical prophecy away from the Roman Church. Emphasis in the following quoted works is mine.

I will leave you with further testimony from Protestants of the past in my next post.

Many are forgetting their Protestant roots and why they rose up against the Beast of the Papal Rome, and now we clearly see America being led by these followers of Rome in the same path of the Beast..