News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80082
Latest: isadoramurta7
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 891404
Total Topics: 89625
Most Online Today: 472
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 462
Total: 464
isadoramurta7
Jaime
Google (3)

Brutal, less than 5 min

Started by Rella, Sat Jun 22, 2024 - 17:05:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Rella

Jaime

Joe's plagerism tendencies have never hurt him with his voters. If his performance the last four years doesn't spell doom, he doesn't have much to worry about, as to his level of support. if this surprises anyone, they have been sleepwalking for decades! I still fail to see how anyone can cast a vote for Biden in this election. The very "best" that could happen with a Biden victory is that Kamala (or someone else) would replace him IF he wins the election. A definite possibility with the level of cheating I expect.

Rella

Quote from: Jaime on Sat Jun 22, 2024 - 18:36:11Joe's plagerism tendencies have never hurt him with his voters. If his performance the last four years doesn't spell doom, he doesn't have much to worry about, as to his level of support. if this surprises anyone, they have been sleepwalking for decades! I still fail to see how anyone can cast a vote for Biden in this election. The very "best" that could happen with a Biden victory is that Kamala (or someone else) would replace him IF he wins the election. A definite possibility with the level of cheating I expect.

Well, I sent it off to a few and heard back that some really were not aware how far back things go.

His perfomance over the past 4 years have not hurt him with many because they are totally clueless and MSM makes sure those blinders are on.

All I can say is I want to know if he will be on time on Thur for the debate?

State of the Union he was nearly 20 min late...and other times that he has spoken lucidly and wide eyed.. he has been late.

We shall see.

It is for certain they will pump him up with something and I am sure more then Red Bull.

It needs time to work and they wont send him out until it is working I bet... so they better administer earlier.

Everyone is commenting if he can stand for 90 minutes... (guess they went back to that cause last I had heard they were going to be seated.

I doubt he will have much problems as he can use the podium for support.... and State of the Union was well over an hour and he was standing for that.

Jaime

I suspect we'll see some purported international incident just in time for the debate. I cannot imagine the puppet masters would want to risk a full fledged gaff-fest on Thursday night. Even so Indoubt he would lose a full percentage pointnif support if he goes into a frozen stare half hunched over and goes into full poopy mode like our toddlers used to do at the most inopportune moments! If Jill comes charging out in a panic from behind the curtain on stage that will be the tell! Fortunately they will probably double bag Joe with four ply Depends!  ::eek::

I see no upside for the Dems in this debate. Repeatedly calling Trump a convicted felon probably won't move the needle. We all or at least most know the cheat will be on and the amount of cheating is almost limitless, so it  basically depends on how bold they feel.  Based on the last 3 or 4 years I would say they are pretty bold! But all in all I don't see any debate being a plus for the Democrats. Also it depends on the level they can juice Joe up to with miracle drugs!