News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80075
Latest: stantonia
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 890761
Total Topics: 89529
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 484
Total: 486

Cat Scriptures

Started by gargantuas, Fri Aug 25, 2006 - 18:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

gargantuas

Greetings,  I would like to introduce you to my internet ministry, Cat Scriptures.

Cat Scriptures began on September 24, 2004. My wife had a Cat-A-Day calendar I had given her for Christmas and she would bring me them to me once a week to enjoy. By coincidence I had recently read 2 Timothy chapter 2 and when I saw the picture of the kitten stretching and standing on two legs it reminded me of verse 8. So I put the two together and emailed it to a few friends thinking it would make them smile for a few moments and then be forgotten.

Surprisingly, I got several emails asking to make another one. So the next day I used another picture to make another one.

That Sunday I put these two up on the church PowerPoint presentation we show before services and everyone enjoyed it. I began getting emails from people, many of whom I did not know, asking me to send more "Cat Scriptures

mandalee65

These are cute - my mom would love them. I'll have to send her to your website.

I've seen some of the pics before, so I'm guessing you didn't take all of them. How many cats do you have?

gargantuas

I have one cat, rather, one cat has two human pets in her household who perform tricks for her.

The pictures are gleaned from all over, Google, personal pictures, other stuff.  If you have any pics then please post them on PM me.   I do not sell any Cat Scriptures merchandise.

Cat Scriptures is available as a daily email; PM for details.  There is no charge and I do not put your name on a sellable list.

mandalee65

I actually have a really funny one of my cat swatting a mouse around our bathtub. If I can ever get my scanner to work, I'll send it to you.

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

msbradley

Gargantuas, I really enjoy your scripture cats.
I went to that youtube site and watched the 9-11 video. Very moving.
One person had replied with God bless them all. Another replied with there is no god, there is no heaven, there is a hell and we are in it now (or something close to that).
That person doesn't even get the half of it. I feel as long as you don't believe there is a God or heaven, you do live in your own hell, here on earth, but you will eventually die, then experience the true hell forever. Why can't people just realize their hell on earth is because they won't accept the only one who can save us from our hopelessness. He is our creator and our sustainer, He alone holds our todays and tomorrows. Oh how I ache for lost people. What can life possibly mean to them?

gargantuas

gargantuas

Quote from: msbradley on Sat Sep 02, 2006 - 17:22:14
Gargantuas, I really enjoy your scripture cats.
I went to that youtube site and watched the 9-11 video. Very moving.
One person had replied with God bless them all. Another replied with there is no god, there is no heaven, there is a hell and we are in it now (or something close to that).
That person doesn't even get the half of it. I feel as long as you don't believe there is a God or heaven, you do live in your own hell, here on earth, but you will eventually die, then experience the true hell forever. Why can't people just realize their hell on earth is because they won't accept the only one who can save us from our hopelessness. He is our creator and our sustainer, He alone holds our todays and tomorrows. Oh how I ache for lost people. What can life possibly mean to them?

Thank you.

As the poster, I have the option of deleting that YouTube comment but I decided to leave it up because I was curious as to what the reactions would be.  I thought his post was bleak, yet honest.  He could've said nothing or made some rude comment but instead he may have opened a door to let people reach him with the Good News.  Lemons to lemonade kinda opportunity.

gargantuas

msbradley

You know, shame on me!! I went to reply, but decided against it. I have prayed for him, but I would rather have commented. Not supposed to pass up those opportunities. I've gotten a lot better at saying things or asking people about their beliefs. I feel I'm finally helping spread His Word.

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

## I want everyone to feel free to copy CatScriptures and post them on other sites. I do not do this for profit. I sell no t-shirts or anything like that nor will I in the future. I do it for love of God, cats and hopefully, to inspire others to use their creativity to spread the Good News.

All I ask is that you mention the source, CatScriptures.com

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

gargantuas

+-Recent Topics

Sabbath, Sunday, and Legalism by Amo
Today at 10:17:00

Gibbon\Rome by Amo
Today at 10:09:14

Keeping the Sabbath tells people Who you Worship. by Amo
Today at 09:06:32

How it all fell apart in Heaven according to Ellen White by Amo
Today at 08:59:01

Hell's Daily Tally by NyawehNyoh
Yesterday at 14:43:55

Creation scientists by Amo
Yesterday at 14:16:42

Giants by Amo
Yesterday at 14:09:23

IMMIGRATION INFO by Amo
Yesterday at 13:27:04

Jesus didn't know if Heavenly Father accepted His crucifixion? is this true? by Amo
Yesterday at 10:22:31

Fellowship With Transgenders by Alan
Yesterday at 09:53:18