News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80077
Latest: armchairscholar
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 890831
Total Topics: 89534
Most Online Today: 520
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 487
Total: 487
Google (2)

Giants

Started by Amo, Sat May 11, 2019 - 12:21:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Amo

Amo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYMAs4cqRU

More agitation about government and Smithsonian coverups.

Rella

Quote from: Amo on Sat Dec 24, 2022 - 13:26:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYMAs4cqRU

More agitation about government and Smithsonian coverups.

Amo,

Odd question here.

Why do you think there are so many "cover ups " on this sort of thing?

We know... and we believe... at least I do and am certain that you do also or you would not be on GC... that we are grounded in what is written in the four corners of the Holy bible.

Albeit testy at times from differing understandings and personal beliefs and following the basic roots of our chosen "religious"
guidelines....

What I would like to know is... with so much over the past century plus or so that has been discovered, and not all has been a fake... what the purpose is of all the coverups (ie Smithsonian etc) ?

Any ideas?

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Amo

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

I think the devil knows that if too many people begin to believe and understand the truth in relation to actual evidence supporting the holy scriptures all over and throughout the earth, and many begin searching and properly interpreting such as it actually is, the proof would be almost overwhelming to other false theories. He therefore has , does, and will continue to have his agents deny and or destroy as much compelling evidence as possible. Not to mention, come up with and undyingly support many false theories.

The evidence is and has been absolutely everywhere all over the world. The enemy has just been very busy sowing his seeds of doubt, creating false theories to replace the truth, and destroying as much evidence as possible.

Alan

Quote from: Rella on Sun Dec 25, 2022 - 07:33:19

Why do you think there are so many "cover ups " on this sort of thing?

It isn't cover ups, people just aren't gullible enough to believe this nonsense.

Jaime

Like UFOs, that the government NOW has admitted exist? Whoa! Now they're NOT nonsense? Interesting. Just because a deceptive government agrees to release the truth, or ADMIT to it.

Texas Conservative

The government also tried to keep it quiet about the ghosts in Summerville, Oklahoma.

Jaime

Did they succeed?

Amo

Quote from: Alan on Sun Dec 25, 2022 - 10:10:58

It isn't cover ups, people just aren't gullible enough to believe this nonsense.

That statement contradicts the reality of this thread itself, and a whole lot of people throughout recorded history.

Abraham Lincoln (emphasis is mine) -

QuoteBut still there is more. It calls up the indefinite past. When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now. Co[n]temporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man, Niagara is strong, and fresh to-day as ten thousand years ago. The Mammoth and Mastadon---now so long dead, that fragments of their monstrous bones, alone testify, that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. In that long---long time, never still for a single moment. Never dried, never froze, never slept, never rested,

Rella

Quote from: Alan on Sun Dec 25, 2022 - 10:10:58

ALAN!

Prove it is nonsense.

Oh pardon me... I forget. Everything in the bible that is talked of that man's mind is unwilling to accept, or believe is an Allegory or an infamous "Parable"... OR the not often called but the ubiquitous Metaphor

( And mentioning from above... but obvious not read, or possibly just a cursory scan...following is the link that I did not copy and paste as it is very long and a lot to quote here with the credits.)

From the link...
QuoteMany modern scholars scoff at the idea that there could have been giant warriors in excess of seven and a half feet tall. Consequently, the biblical dimensions of these people have often been downplayed or ignored. However, the biblical data about these people can be trusted because it is in the Word of God. Furthermore, other ancient sources describe giants, and the Anakim are even mentioned as dwelling in the land of Canaan.

Giants in the Bible
by Tim Chaffey on February 22, 2012
Featured in Answers in Depth

Introduction: Giants in the Bible

The Bible describes many individuals as giants, and it also mentions several giant people groups. Interpreters have speculated about the size of these people with guesses ranging anywhere from 6 feet to more than 30 feet in height. Also, a great deal of misinformation about giants in the Bible has been proliferated on the Internet along with some fake pictures of supposed giants. So did these giants really exist? If so, how big were they?

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/giants-in-the-bible/

BTW... the Smithsonian was very definitely a cover up[/size]

Alan

Quote from: Rella on Tue Dec 27, 2022 - 11:31:34

ALAN!

Prove it is nonsense.

Prove that a myth is nonsense? That's like asking to prove Leprechauns are fake.  rofl How about you prove it's genuine? That is the usual way in which truth is derived. I doubt you can though, other than to post a series of articles from weird Christian websites.

Rella

Quote from: Alan on Tue Dec 27, 2022 - 12:45:05

Prove that a myth is nonsense? That's like asking to prove Leprechauns are fake.  rofl How about you prove it's genuine? That is the usual way in which truth is derived. I doubt you can though, other than to post a series of articles from weird Christian websites.

To not belabor this as your mind is unchanging....

What makes a giant in your mind? Would you believe Josephus?

The Amorites are mentioned more than 80 times in Scripture, and early on, some were allied with Abraham (Genesis 14:13). They were descendants of Noah's grandson Canaan (Genesis 10:15–16). Although the Bible does not provide this information, the Jewish general-turned-historian Josephus gives the name of their ancestor as Amorreus.1 While the Amorites are mentioned in the same contexts as other giants a few times, they are specifically described as giants in the Minor Prophets.

Through Amos, God clearly stated that the Amorites were generally very tall and strong. Some may downplay the description of the Amorites in this passage, since these verses employ figurative language, but there are some good reasons to take this passage in a straightforward manner.2  ( So AMOS either lied or did not understand God's inspiration?)

The idea that the Amorites were giants is supported by the report of the spies whom Moses sent through the land of Canaan. The Amorites were one of the people groups they saw (Numbers 13:29), and they claimed that "all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature" (Numbers 13:32). It is telling that in their response, Joshua and Caleb did not challenge the size of the land's inhabitants (Numbers 14:6–9).

Further: And the bible also says that Giants have six fingers on each hand and six on each foot. Totally they can have 24 fingers. Normally humans have twenty fingers, five each hands-on and five each on each foot. We can see the proof in the bible from the verses

1 Chronicles 20:6 KJV

6 And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot and he also was the son of the giant.

2 Samuel 21:19 KJV

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

BOY... just look what misdirection the author of ........ what ever YOU want to call them

The Torah

The Pentateuch,

OR Simply

The Books of Moses

Just terrible that such a lack of clarity for those who were to study the word.  ::frown:: Oh my gosh... ::eek::... the word of God cannot be believed.....   ::scared::... because one or more authors had no idea what they were talking about and winged it to make their deadlines. Can we truly trust what is written. The RCC who told people, even when I was in grade school not to read a bible and do not own one were ever so wise cause only they were able to understand things... SO THEY SAID.

The Emim had dwelt there in times past, a people as great and numerous and tall as the Anakim. They were also regarded as giants [Hebrew rephaim], like the Anakim, but the Moabites call them Emim (Deuteronomy 2:10–11).

OKAY... I am stopping because I am not going to post what you are not going to read  ::tippinghat::

But will leave with the comment that these couple of areas certainly offer more proof ( from God ) then just blanketly saying they are nonsense.

Alan

I did read your comment Rella. From a biblical perspective, you are free to interpret, understand, and believe as you wish. I have zero issue with that, regardless of my own personal views. My issue with this topic, and many others here is when certain people make attempts to claim scientific and historical facts from bogus internet sites. Scientifically speaking, the existence of giants is a myth, there is zero evidence to prove they ever dwelled on this earth. That said, if the remains of giants ever were discovered, I believe that would be one of the most fascinating finds of the century and the findings would be prominently displayed in every media outlet around the globe.

Amo

Quote from: Alan on Wed Dec 28, 2022 - 11:44:55
I did read your comment Rella. From a biblical perspective, you are free to interpret, understand, and believe as you wish. I have zero issue with that, regardless of my own personal views. My issue with this topic, and many others here is when certain people make attempts to claim scientific and historical facts from bogus internet sites. Scientifically speaking, the existence of giants is a myth, there is zero evidence to prove they ever dwelled on this earth. That said, if the remains of giants ever were discovered, I believe that would be one of the most fascinating finds of the century and the findings would be prominently displayed in every media outlet around the globe.

Scientific and historical fact, is that this planet once supported plant and animal life on a much larger scale, both in number and size in the past. This is indisputable. If you don't believe there are and have been powerful forces in this world, denying, hiding, and or covering up many truths, then you might as well throw your bible away. You do not understand at all, what its pages are trying to warn humanity about, and steering its adherents away from.

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Such is the condition of all humanity, apart from the grace of God.

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This world is absolutely filled with lies, and those who deny the truth. All and any who place more faith in those even who deny our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the testimony of God's word which testifies of Him, will share the fate of all liars. May God have mercy on our souls, and deliver us from the unending deceptions perpetrated against humanity by the evil ones and his minions. 

Alan

Quote from: Amo on Fri Dec 30, 2022 - 10:40:12
If you don't believe there are and have been powerful forces in this world, denying, hiding, and or covering up many truths, then you might as well throw your bible away. You do not understand at all, what its pages are trying to warn humanity about, and steering its adherents away from.

You have turned anything published outside of biblical support into a conspiracy theory, I choose not to go down that road. I see both God and science and see absolutely no collision in accepting both, not science above God, but science revealing the handiwork of God.

4WD

Right on, Alan!!

Amo

Quote from: Alan on Fri Dec 30, 2022 - 12:28:19

You have turned anything published outside of biblical support into a conspiracy theory, I choose not to go down that road. I see both God and science and see absolutely no collision in accepting both, not science above God, but science revealing the handiwork of God.

No sir, I am just submitting to biblically stated truth.

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

The law and the testimony both speak of creation in six days. The testimony also speaks of the giants of the past. Which true "science" reveals as well. Because God's word is judge over all, including so called "science". By which all will be judged, including "sciences" so called.

1Co 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Psa 119:104  Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Exo 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Alan

Quote from: Amo on Fri Dec 30, 2022 - 18:44:04
No sir, I am just submitting to biblically stated truth.

Okay  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amo

Luk 8:51 And when he came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden. 52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth. 53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead. 54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise. 55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

The non believers in the above testimony laughed the word of God spoken by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to scorn much like you do. Thinking God was or is limited much like you do. It changed nothing. The maiden was but sleeping the sleep of death which the scriptures clearly teach, which you reject as well, and was easily awakened from that sleep by the word of God. You may laugh to scorn the conclusively expressed teaching of the six day creation, global flood, existence of giants in the past, sleep of death, and what ever else scripture teaches which you reject, all you want. It will change nothing. You will bow down before God and humanity at the very least in the end, and admit your error and the truth of all these things. But I pray that you will repent before then, and stop fighting against the testimony of God's word, in favor of the foolishness of the supposed wisdom of the "sciences so called" of this world.

The danger you are in for placing more faith in the wisdom of this world in contradiction to God's word, is no laughing matter. So I will not go there. Though I will continue to point out the ridiculousness as I see it, of much of what you believe.   

Amo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpG1N0gf-M&t=4251s

Another video about ancient giants folklore, reports of giant bones, and six fingered and toed peoples the world over. Not much on the biblical perspective of course, just a brief mention of it. Many ancients claiming that giants built some of the structures they made use of, long before them. As I have stated before, it only makes sense that post flood descendants would find and utilize such structures, and even build societies established upon the reverence and or worship of these physically and technologically superior beings before them. Therefore do we find so many depictions of them throughout history. As well as reports of their large bones being found over and again. 

4WD

Quote from: Amo on Sat Dec 31, 2022 - 16:11:58The non believers in the above testimony laughed the word of God spoken by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to scorn much like you do. Thinking God was or is limited much like you do.
Straight from the pen of a seriously self-righteous sanctimonious creature.
Quote from: Amo on Sat Dec 31, 2022 - 16:11:58The danger you are in for placing more faith in the wisdom of this world in contradiction to God's word, is no laughing matter. So I will not go there. Though I will continue to point out the ridiculousness as I see it, of much of what you believe.  
And still more.

Amo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXC6E_EE2s

Another video about Antarctica. Dwelling on aliens of course as usual. Nevertheless, even according to the biblical account, it is very possible that antediluvian remains are concealed under the ice in conditions created by the flood. Or post antediluvian remains from ice conditions produced not long afterwards. There have been all kinds of rumors surrounding discoveries made there, being withheld from the public. More than just a few prominent figures have gone there to see something. I suspect that if they have found something contradicting their chosen pet narratives, they will keep it hidden. If not figure out an alternative explanation before revealing that which might actually support the biblical account. It could very well play into the final deceptions brought upon this world which God Himself will allow for, and even send upon willfully deceived humanity.

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Amo

Quote from: 4WD on Sat Dec 31, 2022 - 16:36:20
Straight from the pen of a seriously self-righteous sanctimonious creature.And still more.

What little righteousness any may have, is filthy rags before God. To the contrary, I do daily struggle with sin, and often fail. My only hope is in acknowledging the truth of my condition, confessing my sins against the sure word of God's commandments, and praying for forgiveness and authentic repentance for my sins. Which I know and acknowledge to be sin, because I accept the authority of God's word above my own or any other. Therefore is there hope for me. But there is no hope, for the one who places any authority above that of God's word. Believing another testimony above God's. Such cannot repent of and or be forgiven for that which they will not ever even acknowledge as sin. They are doomed because of their lack of faith. Unable to repent and or come to a knowledge of the truth.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Those who do not even believe the above testimony directly referring to the faith necessary unto salvation, which faith the biblical account of Noah and the global flood exemplify as the above scriptures plainly present, cannot be privy to such salvation. This is basic biblical understanding 101. I am not a self righteous enemy of those rejecting these basic truths. I am a God fearing bible believing individual, trying to convince those in danger of losing their souls, to repent. To humble themsleves before the plain testimony of the word of God, an by faith believe it above all other testimonies. As the scriptures themselves plainly state all the saved will do.

Think of me whatever you wish. I claim no righteousness, nor do I ask any to believe or follow me, they most certainly should not. They most certainly should and must, submit to the authority of scripture above all other, if they intend to be saved.   

Cobalt1959

QuoteIt isn't cover ups, people just aren't gullible enough to believe this nonsense.

Even though the Bible mentions them multiple times.

I am always amazed by people who claim to be Christians, and claim to believe in the Bible, but at the same time, conveniently and continually dismiss parts of the book that they are uncomfortable with, because it conflicts with their world-friendly sensibilities and would cause them to adopt beliefs that would make them unpopular in secular society.

The Bible forces you to make certain choices.  And most of them are uncomfortable.

Alan

Quote from: Amo on Sat Dec 31, 2022 - 16:41:10
I suspect that if they have found something contradicting their chosen pet narratives, they will keep it hidden.

Why would anyone keep such a miraculous find secret?

Spoiler: Because there is no such miraculous find, just more bogus internets.  ::crackup::

4WD

Quote from: Amo on Sat Dec 31, 2022 - 17:08:55I claim no righteousness
Of course you do; every time that you malign someone who doesn't agree with your interpretation of scripture you make that claim.  It is not that you disagree with the views of another or simply present an alternative interpretation, you take it to the next step of directly attacking the faith of any who disagrees.  In your reply#473 you accused Alan of laughing at "the word of God spoken by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to scorn" and "fighting against the testimony of God's word".

You went on to accuse him of "placing more faith in the wisdom of this world in contradiction to God's word".

This is a continuing trait of so many of your posts and it is indeed your claim of righteousness.

Amo

Quote from: 4WD on Sun Jan 01, 2023 - 05:51:56
Of course you do; every time that you malign someone who doesn't agree with your interpretation of scripture you make that claim.  It is not that you disagree with the views of another or simply present an alternative interpretation, you take it to the next step of directly attacking the faith of any who disagrees.  In your reply#473 you accused Alan of laughing at "the word of God spoken by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to scorn" and "fighting against the testimony of God's word".

You went on to accuse him of "placing more faith in the wisdom of this world in contradiction to God's word".

This is a continuing trait of so many of your posts and it is indeed your claim of righteousness.

This is you again, demonstrating the exact same type of denial the left everyone complains about, continually demonstrates. The topic is scripture, and the scriptures absolutely do speak of the things which Alan and you completely deny. These scriptures exist right in front of all of our faces, and are quoted right here on these threads for you and all to see. So when I say you are denying or laughing at what scripture plainly states, I am stating actual reality right in front of what everyone involved can plainly see, right in front of their faces. Such is not maligning anyone, but simply pointing out basic facts seen by anyone who cares to acknowledge realities right in front of their faces.

I am not the one saying that the scriptures do not mean what they simply state right in front of the faces of everyone and anyone who will read them. You are. Just like the lefty progressives, you deny what is right in front of your face, accuse those pointing this out of lying about what is right in front of everyones faces, then declare them to be mean or cruel for pointing the obvious out, and to top it off, you even basically tell them to believe the "science" just like they do. Forget what the bible plainly states, and place your faith instead upon the "so called sciences" of this world. When it comes to the holy scriptures, you guys basically are the radical left. Denying the testimony right in front of your faces, and demanding that anyone who will defend that testimony as it plainly states, is a big bad meany maligning those who disagree with them. Why not just throw racist, homophobe, and whatever other phobes the left uses as well. Get over it.

Wah wah wah, call the wambulance, I hurt 4WD's feelings because I don't agree with him. There should be a law against such, I should be censored for such. If I am maligning you and others simply by disagreeing with them and arguing my point, then isn't everyone who disagrees with me and argues their points, maligning me? Get a grip, grow a pair. Don't be transformed by the pussification of society going on all around you, the constantly offended. Stand up, and argue your points without devolving into lefty progressive attempts to silence those who disagree with you, by attempting to make them feel guilty about disagreeing with you, as though such were actually meanness or a personal attack upon you. BALONEY!

Alan

Keep it civil here if you want this thread to remain open. Last warning.

DaveW

Quote from: Amo on Fri Dec 30, 2022 - 10:40:12
Scientific and historical fact, is that this planet once supported plant and animal life on a much larger scale, both in number and size in the past. This is indisputable.
Very true.  Apparently at the time of the dinosaurs (when ever that was) the oxygen levels were double to triple what they are now in the atmosphere.

Alan

Quote from: DaveW on Thu Jan 05, 2023 - 15:35:10
Very true.  Apparently at the time of the dinosaurs (when ever that was) the oxygen levels were double to triple what they are now in the atmosphere.

It is true, however the time difference between the Mesozoic era and the dawn of primates is 64 million years.

Texas Conservative

The last dinosaur was named Denver.

DaveW

Quote from: Alan on Thu Jan 05, 2023 - 17:04:42It is true, however the time difference between the Mesozoic era and the dawn of primates is 64 million years.
As a young earth creationist, I am not sure that fits the biblical timeline.

Amo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgxVezZBg8

Apart from the deep time fairy tale narrative presented in the video, it presents several more fossils of giant animals. Likely pre-flood, or among those creatures which could not last long after the flood, in a very changed world.

Amo

Rella

Quote from: DaveW on Fri Jan 06, 2023 - 13:20:38
As a young earth creationist, I am not sure that fits the biblical timeline.

Please... from one creationist to another (me) prove it.

+-Recent Topics

In the middle of our heat wave...... by Rella
Today at 15:01:27

Creation scientists by Amo
Today at 12:45:03

IMMIGRATION INFO by Amo
Today at 12:36:02

A GLORIFIED BODY BEYOND THE SUNSET by 4WD
Today at 04:49:46

New Discovery explains why Climate Models don't work by 4WD
Today at 03:52:09

Hell's Daily Tally by NyawehNyoh