News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80082
Latest: isadoramurta7
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 891405
Total Topics: 89625
Most Online Today: 472
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 446
Total: 448
Rella
isadoramurta7
Google (3)

mommydi

Started by Rella, Sat Jun 15, 2024 - 11:29:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Rella

Yesterday, mommydi's dad crossed over and now will be out of pain and discomfort and his spirit will be awaiting his glorified body in God's perfect time.

To my very dear friend.....

In this time of sorrow, may you find peace in knowing that your ded is now in the loving arms of our Savior. Please accept my deepest sympathy and know that I am here for you, ready to offer support and love whenever you need it.

Red Baker

Diana,

Much love and prayers for you~RB

4WD

For our loved ones who are in Christ, death is a blessing for them and a tragedy for us. Remember those who have died and pray for those who are left behind.

My prayers are to God for you mommydi.

Jim

Jaime

Di, i pray for God's peace and blessings on you and your family in this time of loss.

Randy

Red Baker

Quote from: 4WD on Sat Jun 15, 2024 - 16:07:53For our loved ones who are in Christ, death is a blessing for them and a tragedy for us. Remember those who have died and pray for those who are left behind.

My prayers are to God for you mommydi.

Jim
Brother Jim, I know you know all too well!

mommydi

Thank you all so much for the kind words of comfort. He was definitely in so much pain and so weak and tired. Now that's all gone.
My mother is taking it very hard, of course. After the hearse loaded his body at their home, and started to drive away, she chased after him and ran beside for a full block - waving and shouting "I love you!"

Something interesting happened when he passed. He told the family that a doctor just told him he had two hours left. He died two hours later.

His final words -
"I just can't do this" ...pause... "Oh?? ok!" Then he immediately stopped breathing.

It's like someone told him, he didn't have to do this, and just come on. Maybe someday he can tell us.

Alan

Thoughts and prayers for you Di, so sorry for your loss. 

mommydi

Thank you so much, Alan, and everyone else.
We finally had his service today. Funeral homes are backed up around here. Could be worse. My son-in-law is from Hawaii and he said it takes up to three weeks to get a funeral scheduled at a funeral home there.

3 Resurrections

Mommydi, I am so sorry...I am just reading this post today.  Your comments about your dad's last words really touched me.  I was at my own father's home just a few hours before he passed away a couple years ago.  He was struggling to try to tell my brother something urgently, but the fog of morphine was preventing him.  We kept trying to guess what he was trying to say through his feeble frustration, but he kept shaking his head no to our questions.  One day he can tell us in person. 

I'll be praying for you and your family..."Underneath are the everlasting arms"

mommydi

Thank you so much, 3.
Things are starting to settle down a little now. We're all worn out, though.

pppp

::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought me joy.
Psalm 94:19

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, .., present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
2 Thessalonians 3:16