News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80082
Latest: isadoramurta7
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 891406
Total Topics: 89625
Most Online Today: 472
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 446
Total: 448

New Discovery explains why Climate Models don't work

Started by Wycliffes_Shillelagh, Mon Jun 17, 2024 - 13:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliffes_Shillelagh

I found this interesting.  MIT scientists have proposed a photomolecular effect - essentially light causes water to evaporate.

4WD

That was interesting.  It would be good if he is right about the possible use in cost-effect desalination operations.  Then California could process sea water and leave the Colorado river water to some of the rest of us.

Wycliffes_Shillelagh

Quote from: 4WD on Mon Jun 17, 2024 - 20:01:40That was interesting.  It would be good if he is right about the possible use in cost-effect desalination operations.  Then California could process sea water and leave the Colorado river water to some of the rest of us.
It's funny you say that.  I was just talking to someone about this two days ago.  He told me that the problem there is that California doesn't have the infrastructure to contain and distribute the water that way, even if they had the desal plants.

Get building, Newsom!

4WD

Quote from: Wycliffes_Shillelagh on Tue Jun 18, 2024 - 00:15:37It's funny you say that.  I was just talking to someone about this two days ago.  He told me that the problem there is that California doesn't have the infrastructure to contain and distribute the water that way, even if they had the desal plants.

Get building, Newsom!
I am sure they don't have the necessary infrastructure.  But it would probably be cheaper to build than that super train to nowhere.  At least when finished, it would actually serve a purpose.