News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80073
Latest: podnad
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 890420
Total Topics: 89509
Most Online Today: 326
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 324
Total: 325
brightfame52
Google

prophecies from luz de maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

Started by Mark1980, Wed Jan 03, 2024 - 08:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark1980

prophecies from luz de maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about famine, wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

Mark1980

Infos about war in Europe  in next years, Are this video from August 2022

Red Baker

Quote from: Mark1980 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 - 08:12:05prophecies from luz de maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about famine, wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

Sir, we do not get Bible prophecy through God supposedly speaking thru men/women outside of what we read in the word of God. Christians live by every word of God that is written in the scriptures.  God doesn't speak to men in our day~he has spoken to us through Jesus Christ, recorded for us in the scriptures.
QuoteHebrews 1:1,2~"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"
Once the scriptures were finished, God no longer speak to us in divers manners. We hear his voice by reading the scriptures, period.

Amo

Quote from: Red Baker on Tue Jan 09, 2024 - 15:51:45Sir, we do not get Bible prophecy through God supposedly speaking thru men/women outside of what we read in the word of God. Christians live by every word of God that is written in the scriptures.  God doesn't speak to men in our day~he has spoken to us through Jesus Christ, recorded for us in the scriptures.  Once the scriptures were finished, God no longer speak to us in divers manners. We hear his voice by reading the scriptures, period.

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Are you saying the last days are over? That all of the above events described above have already transpired? Will not God pour out His Spirit again in a mighty way, before the second coming and destruction of this world? Yes He will, just as His word has predicted.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Prophecy is one of the gifts of God's church. Only let all prophecy be judged by its accordance with holy scripture. Judge all prophecy by scripture, not the other way around.

1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

The above gifts are for God's church. They are not over or on hold because you say so. They have been going on throughout the history of the church. They just aren't recorded as scripture anymore. If you choose not to believe personal accounts and or reports of them being demonstrated, that is your choice of course. It has no bearing upon what the word of God has determined for His people during these last days. 

Texas Conservative

Quote from: Red Baker on Tue Jan 09, 2024 - 15:51:45Sir, we do not get Bible prophecy through God supposedly speaking thru men/women outside of what we read in the word of God. Christians live by every word of God that is written in the scriptures.  God doesn't speak to men in our day~he has spoken to us through Jesus Christ, recorded for us in the scriptures.  Once the scriptures were finished, God no longer speak to us in divers manners. We hear his voice by reading the scriptures, period.

I am not a cessationist. I am skeptical however of those claiming to have some of these gifts. 

And a good way to discard someone as a prophet, is if what they say doesn't happen.  Or they teach false doctrines. 

3 Resurrections

Quote from: Amo on Fri Jan 12, 2024 - 10:50:50Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Are you saying the last days are over? That all of the above events described above have already transpired?

The Apostle Peter already said on the day of Pentecost that the fulfillment of the Joel 2:28-32 prophecy had begun taking place right then and there. Those particular "last days" in the first century are already long past, and the events which Joel said would characterize those last days are also long gone. 

When the Apostle Peter said "THIS is THAT", he meant that the then-present miraculous speaking in the tongues of other nations about the wonderful works of God at Pentecost was what Joel had predicted for the last days which had arrived back then.  Joel 2's prophecy is ancient history.

Amo

Quote from: 3 Resurrections on Fri Jan 12, 2024 - 15:20:36The Apostle Peter already said on the day of Pentecost that the fulfillment of the Joel 2:28-32 prophecy had begun taking place right then and there. Those particular "last days" in the first century are already long past, and the events which Joel said would characterize those last days are also long gone. 

When the Apostle Peter said "THIS is THAT", he meant that the then-present miraculous speaking in the tongues of other nations about the wonderful works of God at Pentecost was what Joel had predicted for the last days which had arrived back then.  Joel 2's prophecy is ancient history.

Yes, the last days had arrived after Christ's first coming, and will remain until the last day. Which will be at Christ second coming. Which will be the last day of this present world. The prophecy of Joel quoted by Peter did begin in Peter's day as he correctly applied it. It also continues to the very end, just as the prophecy quoted from Joel does.

Jol 2:28  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Cobalt1959

Quote from: Amo on Fri Jan 12, 2024 - 10:50:50The above gifts are for God's church. They are not over or on hold because you say so. They have been going on throughout the history of the church. They just aren't recorded as scripture anymore. If you choose not to believe personal accounts and or reports of them being demonstrated, that is your choice of course. It has no bearing upon what the word of God has determined for His people during these last days.

He isn't the one saying so.  The Bible tells you that.

A.  We have all the prophecy we need within the pages of scripture.  We don't even use what we have adequately now, so why would God need to send us more?  So we could ignore or mess that up too?

B.  A person's claim to be a prophet today and whether their prophesies are true or not can't be checked when they are vague and use language like "might," "could be," or "I think."  Old Testament prophesies for the 2 captivities were blunt, and they were precise.  They didn't use ambivalent language.  And the time period of those prophets was limited.

C.  We see very few instances of people in the New Testament claiming to be prophets.  A prophet's function was to warn.  In the New Testament Judaism had suplanted Mosaic Law.  Jesus and the Apostles functioned as prophets to warn the people they needed to repent just as the OT prophets had.  Just as in the intertestamental period, prophets do not operate because we have all the prophesy we need.

D.  Today's so-called prophets are all self-labeled.  And most of them spew either prophecies that are false, prophesies that go against God's word, or prophecies that can never be checked to see if they are true or not.  All of those markers tell us they cannot be prophets.

3 Resurrections

Quote from: Amo on Fri Jan 12, 2024 - 21:33:02Yes, the last days had arrived after Christ's first coming, and will remain until the last day. Which will be at Christ second coming. Which will be the last day of this present world. The prophecy of Joel quoted by Peter did begin in Peter's day as he correctly applied it. It also continues to the very end, just as the prophecy quoted from Joel does.

You are forgetting that the "last days" Peter said were then present in Acts 2 had progressed into the "last HOUR" according to 1 John 2:18 - "Little children, IT IS THE LAST HOUR..."

Peter also confirmed in 1 Peter 4:7 that "The END OF ALL THINGS IS AT HAND..."

This "END" and "LAST HOUR" were not prolonged 2,000 years and counting until our present generation.  They came to a close back in the first century, coming to an end in those last days and last hour. 

Amo

Quote from: 3 Resurrections on Sat Jan 13, 2024 - 06:54:43You are forgetting that the "last days" Peter said were then present in Acts 2 had progressed into the "last HOUR" according to 1 John 2:18 - "Little children, IT IS THE LAST HOUR..."

Peter also confirmed in 1 Peter 4:7 that "The END OF ALL THINGS IS AT HAND..."

This "END" and "LAST HOUR" were not prolonged 2,000 years and counting until our present generation.  They came to a close back in the first century, coming to an end in those last days and last hour. 

John is conveying the same message that Peter did regarding the end times, which proceed from the first coming of Christ, to His second coming. As the prophecy from Joel which Peter quoted, clearly delineates.The word translated as hour by some translations was also translated as time or season by others. The meaning is the same regardless. John was using the word hour figuratively without a doubt. As we now he did not mean the last literal hour.

Strong's Greek Lexicon

5610. hora ho'-rah apparently a primary word; an "hour" (literally or figuratively):--day, hour, instant, season, X short, (even-)tide, (high) time.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

We have been in the last days since our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ came to earth, and put the ultimate and final decision for all of humanity to make, in its place. These last days will end when
God decides, as biblical prophecy has foretold, to allow this issue to be forced upon every living soul in one generation by the predicted final beast power of the book of Revelation. After which our Lord will return with His reward in hand. Ending this world, unto the new heaven and earth predicted by holy scripture.

1 Joh 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.(KJV)

18 [k]Boys (lads), it is the last time (hour, the end of this age). And as you have heard that the antichrist [he who will oppose Christ in the guise of Christ] is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen, which confirms our belief that it is the final (the end) time. 19 They went out from our number, but they did not [really] belong to us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us. But [they withdrew] that it might be plain that they all are not of us.(AMPC)

18 Children, it is the last hour [the end of this age]; and just as you heard that the antichrist is coming [the one who will oppose Christ and attempt to replace Him], even now many antichrists (false teachers) have appeared, which confirms our belief that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us [seeming at first to be Christians], but they were not really of us [because they were not truly born again and spiritually transformed]; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out [teaching false doctrine], so that it would be clearly shown that none of them are of us.(AMP)

18 Little children, it is the last time. And as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists, whereby we know that this is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us. But they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.(KJ21)

18 My dear children [2:1], these are the last days [L it is the last hour; C suggesting urgency, though not claiming the end was near]. [L Just as] You have heard that the ·enemy of Christ [L antichrist] is coming, and now many ·enemies of Christ [L antichrists; C false teachers; 2:22; 2 John 7] are already here. This is how we know that ·these are the last days [L it is the last hour]. 19 ·These enemies of Christ were in our fellowship, but they left us [L They went out from us; C probably to form a rival fellowship]. They never really belonged to us [L But they were not of us]; [L For] if they had been a part of us, they would have ·stayed [remained; abided] with us. But they left, ·and this shows [or so that it would be shown] that none of them really belonged to us.(EXB)

18 [ab][ac]Little children, [ad]it is the last time, [ae]and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now there are many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 [af]They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, [ag]they should have continued with us. [ah]But this cometh to pass, that it might appear, that they are not all of us.(GNV)

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.(AKJV)

18 Yeladim, it is the sha'ah ha'achronah (the last hour, time), and as you heard that Anti-Moshiach is coming, even now many Anti-Moshiachs [nevi'ei sheker, 4:1] have come, from which we have da'as that it is the sha'ah ha'achronah. 19 They went out and departed from us, but they were not of us; for if they were of us, they would have abided with us; but they went out that it may be niglah (be revealed) that none of them belongs to us. [Yn 6:70; 13:30](OJB)

3 Resurrections

Amo, your  presumption is that the "great and dreadful day of the Lord" Joel 2:28-32 described and Christ's second coming were going to be the period on the end of the sentence of all human history.

It wasn't.

There are scriptures which describe the conditions of human history on this planet still progressing after that "great and dreadful day of the Lord" and His second coming return had happened.

Take Malachi 4 for example.  After that day of the Lord which would "burn like an oven" to destroy the wicked, God spoke of those who fear the name of the Lord going forth and growing up just like calves of the stall.  These would go out and tread upon the ashes of those wicked whom God had  destroyed on that great and terrible day.

This treading on the ashes of the wicked by those righteous who feared the name of the Lord is not the eternal state in glory for the resurrected saints.  It was going to be the reality on this planet after that "great and dreadful day of the Lord" had come and gone.  That day also included the second coming return of Christ to take all the resurrected saints with Him back to heaven.

Zechariah 14:16-19 also describes history on this planet continuing beyond the second coming of Christ.  "From year to year" after Christ's return for the resurrected saints in Zechariah 14:4-5, there would be those coming from all the nations to participate in the worship of the Lord of hosts in the (NEW) Jerusalem - which we currently occupy today.  As Hebrews 12 once said, we have already come to Mount Zion, the city of the living God, and the heavenly New Jerusalem which is the mother of us all as believers. 

Christ also spoke in Matthew 24:21 of tribulation continuing throughout history after the Great Tribulation period, a period immediately followed by His second coming return.  None of those times of tribulation in history to come would ever duplicate the previous Great Tribulation period, which was like none other, either before or after it.  This means history would continue to flow on earth after Christ's second coming return.

Rella

An OFF TOPIC question for you Red,

If no one ever gets prophesies "today" when did that stop?

NOw I know you are not an adherer to John Calvin but there are these books that can be read where Calvin called himself a prophet, and if he came to his predestined beliefs as a prophet, but was not one I am confused????

One studied author, many written sources.

This book will need to be bought.
books.google.com

John Calvin as Sixteenth-Century Prophet

John Calvin as Sixteenth-Century Prophet examines Calvin's sense of vocation. Jon Balserak argues that Calvin believed himself to be a prophet "placed over nations and kingdoms to tear down and destroy, to build and to plant" (Jer 1: 10). With this authority, Calvin pursued an expansionist...
books.google.com

Another: Jon Balserak. John Calvin as Sixteenth-Century Prophet. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014. xiii + 208 pp. $85. ISBN: 978-0-19-870325-9. | Renaissance Quarterly | Cambridge Core

Indeed, ''Calvin is on record as virtually opposed to self-disclosure'' [size 3](3). But Jon Balserak looks at Calvin's awareness of himself as a prophet. From the testimony of others and especially from Calvin's teachings and ministry an image of Calvin's self-understanding as a prophet can emerge.

academic.oup.com academic.oup.com

CHAPTER
3 Calvin, the Prophet�
Abstract�
This chapter builds on the findings of the previous chapter to argue that Calvin believed himself to be a prophet. It finds Calvin within a non-mystical, non-apocalyptic prophetic tradition which aligned itself with the Old Testament prophets and focused on scriptural interpretation. The chapter shows how Calvin's self-identifying aligns him specifically and explicitly with Old, rather than New, Testament prophets. Continuing, the chapter argues that Calvin would have seen himself as possessing the same authority as Jeremiah or Ezekiel, and concludes by entertaining the idea that he may have believed himself to be infallible in matters of doctrine.
[/color]

Further:

blog.oup.com
John Calvin's prophetic calling and the memory

By Jon Balserak What is the self, and how is it formed? In the case of Calvin, we might be given a glimpse at an answer if we consider the context from which he came. Calvin was part of a society that was still profoundly memorial in character; he lived with the vestiges of that medieval culture...
blog.oup.com

John Calvin's prophetic calling and the memory�

This account was written in the early 1550s. It was written by one whose memory was, by this point in his life, saturated with the language of the prophetic authors. Indeed, it might be noted that Calvin claims in numerous places in his writings that his life is like the prophet David's; that his times are a "mirror" of the prophets' age.

So what say you?

Mark1980

IN THIS VIDEO FROM MARCH 2022 IS SOME INFO ABOUT WAR AND FAMINE ON THE WHOLE WORLD

Jaime

Mark1980

IN THIS VIDEO FROM FEBRUARY 2023 IS SOME INFO ABOUT RUSSIA ATTACK TO THE WORLD

Amo

https://www.privaterevelation.org/luzdemaria

https://revelacionesmarianas.com/ingles/luz_de_maria.html

Communication with the dead is forbidden by holy scripture. Mary is dead. True prophets of God do not receive their information from the dead. All who speak with and or listen to the supposed dead, are lead by the god of the dead. The evil one.

Amo

Quote from: Cobalt1959 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 - 01:02:28He isn't the one saying so.  The Bible tells you that.

A.  We have all the prophecy we need within the pages of scripture.  We don't even use what we have adequately now, so why would God need to send us more?  So we could ignore or mess that up too?

B.  A person's claim to be a prophet today and whether their prophesies are true or not can't be checked when they are vague and use language like "might," "could be," or "I think."  Old Testament prophesies for the 2 captivities were blunt, and they were precise.  They didn't use ambivalent language.  And the time period of those prophets was limited.

C.  We see very few instances of people in the New Testament claiming to be prophets.  A prophet's function was to warn.  In the New Testament Judaism had suplanted Mosaic Law.  Jesus and the Apostles functioned as prophets to warn the people they needed to repent just as the OT prophets had.  Just as in the intertestamental period, prophets do not operate because we have all the prophesy we need.

D.  Today's so-called prophets are all self-labeled.  And most of them spew either prophecies that are false, prophesies that go against God's word, or prophecies that can never be checked to see if they are true or not.  All of those markers tell us they cannot be prophets.

1Co 12:27  Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Rom 12:4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church. 5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

Amo

Quote from: 3 Resurrections on Sat Jan 13, 2024 - 12:44:19Amo, your  presumption is that the "great and dreadful day of the Lord" Joel 2:28-32 described and Christ's second coming were going to be the period on the end of the sentence of all human history.

It wasn't.

There are scriptures which describe the conditions of human history on this planet still progressing after that "great and dreadful day of the Lord" and His second coming return had happened.

Take Malachi 4 for example.  After that day of the Lord which would "burn like an oven" to destroy the wicked, God spoke of those who fear the name of the Lord going forth and growing up just like calves of the stall.  These would go out and tread upon the ashes of those wicked whom God had  destroyed on that great and terrible day.

This treading on the ashes of the wicked by those righteous who feared the name of the Lord is not the eternal state in glory for the resurrected saints.  It was going to be the reality on this planet after that "great and dreadful day of the Lord" had come and gone.  That day also included the second coming return of Christ to take all the resurrected saints with Him back to heaven.

Zechariah 14:16-19 also describes history on this planet continuing beyond the second coming of Christ.  "From year to year" after Christ's return for the resurrected saints in Zechariah 14:4-5, there would be those coming from all the nations to participate in the worship of the Lord of hosts in the (NEW) Jerusalem - which we currently occupy today.  As Hebrews 12 once said, we have already come to Mount Zion, the city of the living God, and the heavenly New Jerusalem which is the mother of us all as believers. 

Christ also spoke in Matthew 24:21 of tribulation continuing throughout history after the Great Tribulation period, a period immediately followed by His second coming return.  None of those times of tribulation in history to come would ever duplicate the previous Great Tribulation period, which was like none other, either before or after it.  This means history would continue to flow on earth after Christ's second coming return.

Humanity does not end at Christ's second coming. Only the wicked end for a short while, until the resurrection of damnation which our Lord spoke of.

Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

That which you quoted from Malachi 4, was in reference to the resurrection of damnation which takes place at the end of the thousand years after Christ's return. At which time all the wicked will be burned in the lake of fire.

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mark1980

The message of God the Father. "YOU WILL SEE A STORM WITH WIND AND FIRE WHICH WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING."
video from january 2022

Mark1980

🙏
The message of the Virgin Mary. THE GREAT TRIBULATION WILL AFFECT ALL EARTHS. IS TO HEAR THE SOUNDS OF WAR"🙏

Mark1980

🙏THE MESSAGE OF GOD THE FATHER. "EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK YOU WILL SEE A FIRE THAT YOU CAN LOWER WITH PRAYER." 🙏

Amo

Storms, wind, fire. All been going on non stop somewhere, since the fall. Who do you recommend we pray to, Mary, or through Mary? The bible of course predicted all of these and many more events to transpire increasingly as the Lord's return approaches. Are you saying these are part of these same predicted events, or just things which should lead people top pray to, who again, and how?

Isa 8:11 For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, 12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. 13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. 14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken. 16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Deu 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. 14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do. 15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; 16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. 17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Amo

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/our-lady-of-america-warned-us

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. 7 Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works. 8 Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment. 9 Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun. 10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Psa 146:1  Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. 3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Daniel33

hi, i know this more than 10 years you can check this site fór another info

Mark1980

🙏Prophecies and messages of the Virgin Mary. "MANY NATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED AND WATERS WILL FLOOD THE ENTIRE EARTH". 🙏

Amo

Quote from: Mark1980 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 - 07:33:30🙏Prophecies and messages of the Virgin Mary. "MANY NATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED AND WATERS WILL FLOOD THE ENTIRE EARTH". 🙏

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqaKCYCNcQ

Gen 9:8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, 9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; 10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. 11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Mark1980

🙏 Message of God the Father. "THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE WORLD WILL SUFFER SEVERELY FOR ITS SINS" 🙏

Daniel33

I remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe and then there will be great heat all over the world and a lack of water and the beginning of a famine and a financial crisis, they wrote about the civil war in America and the subsequent attack on the USA by China and other countries, about the attack on Europe from the Muslim refugees who will one day be in thousands of places in Germany, France and England, at the same time Turkey will attack Greece, they wrote about the fact that North Korea will attack Taiwan and then China will enter the war, after these events a global storm will begin on earth, wind, earthquakes, power outages, at the same time in this era the elite will release a new virus stronger than covid, it will be a skin disease, in the middle of this judgment will come a false messiah who will claim to be god, unite humanity and after that the greatest tyranny of all time will begin and the worldwide persecution of Christians

Mark1980

YouTube Channel with automatic english translate for these videos Is:
@TaglichesGebet

Daniel33

They also wrote information about the eruption of volcanoes around the world, and after that the sky will be covered with smoke all over the planet, about the leakage of radiation to a large part of the world from the Ukrainian power plant,
about that
10 equally powerful countries will establish one world government,
at a certain time a cross will shine in the sky for 7 days which will be visible from all places on earth, they wrote about banning Christianity and closing and destroying churches,
before the end of our civilization, a meteor will fly to earth that will be seen by all people for a few days, by that time all humanity will be silent and conflicts will cease, after the impact there will be a great disaster

Mark1980

Mark1980

Mark 13:5-8 The Message (MSG)�
Jesus began, "Watch out for doomsday deceivers. Many leaders are going to show up with forged identities claiming, 'I'm the One.' They will deceive a lot of people. When you hear of wars and rumored wars, keep your head and don't panic. This is routine history, and no sign of the end. Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler, over and over. Earthquakes will occur in various places. There will be famines. But these things are nothing compared to what's coming.

+-Recent Topics

How does one get "INTO CHRIST"?~ D. W. Baker by brightfame52
Today at 10:15:15

How's Your Weather? by Rella
Today at 08:39:38

Creation scientists by Rella
Today at 08:38:42

Keeping the Sabbath tells people Who you Worship. by Rella
Today at 08:28:58

THE LATE MORGAN EDWARDS vs. THE RAPTURE by Rella
Yesterday at 14:14:31

Giants by Amo