News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80082
Latest: isadoramurta7
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 891366
Total Topics: 89615
Most Online Today: 128
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 100
Total: 104

Fellowship With Transgenders

Started by NyawehNyoh, Thu May 09, 2024 - 21:00:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Baker

Quote from: Alan on Mon Jun 10, 2024 - 10:39:18How did you come up with that from what he said here?;

Certainly doesn't look like he's encouraging anyone, he's simply saying the adults are to blame and the young kids are the victims. (in the long run)
Greetings Alan,

I was more after what he said that parents are the blame~maybe in some rare case this is so, but put the blame where it is~mainly on a generation of perverted youths that are coming into this world..... maybe because of the sins of their parents, that I do not know, yet, put the blame at their doorstep. It grieves some parents of the perversions of their children, and because they themselves are not seeking God, they are at lost as to what to do~maybe both are the blame to some the degree. I do know if you speak out against the sins of many youths, the parents come to their rescue with vengeance. It is a sin sick world in which we live in, that we all can agree.  I feel for parents who have and are training their children in the fear of God, they all (both parents and their children) have a target on their back! But God will protect them that not even a hair on their heads shall perish without his permission.

QuoteLuke 21:16-19~"And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.  In your patience possess ye your souls."

Sorry if I was not to plain with what I had said.

Alan

Quote from: Red Baker on Thu Jun 20, 2024 - 14:21:17Greetings Alan,

I was more after what he said that parents are the blame~maybe in some rare case this is so, but put the blame where it is~mainly on a generation of perverted youths that are coming into this world..... maybe because of the sins of their parents, that I do not know, yet, put the blame at their doorstep. It grieves some parents of the perversions of their children, and because they themselves are not seeking God, they are at lost as to what to do~maybe both are the blame to some the degree. I do know if you speak out against the sins of many youths, the parents come to their rescue with vengeance. It is a sin sick world in which we live in, that we all can agree.  I feel for parents who have and are training their children in the fear of God, they all (both parents and their children) have a target on their back! But God will protect them that not even a hair on their heads shall perish without his permission.

Sorry if I was not to plain with what I had said.
Greetings brother Red

The sad part is that many parents are celebrating their confused children and rewarding them with medical treatment, that makes the parents look uber progressive in their social scenes. Add to that, the grooming in the education system makes matters far worse, especially for parents that are opposed to the idea.