I shot off my mouth about not knowing anyone personally who had/has the corona. ugh My youngest daughter was exposed to coronavirus (someone in the car with her for about 20 minutes who has corona) My daughter has a fever of 100 tonight and feels extremely tired and since she's always healthy - we're assuming this is corona.
Good thing I have her doggie here with me so she doesn't have to bother with taking care of her while she feels bad.
We'll pray for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself as well.
: Jaime Wed Jun 17, 2020 - 21:32:40
We'll pray for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself as well.
Thank you, Jaime. She has an appointment tomorrow at the drive-thru testing clinic. (Just a reminder, the drive-thru clinics are free) She won't receive the test results for 3-5 days, though. We're hoping and praying this isn't corona, but she was in an enclosed car with this girl for about 20 minutes on Saturday night, and the girl woke up Sunday with corona symptoms, and the girl's father is in ICU with corona. The father has many underlying health conditions, though.
Praying
: mommydi Wed Jun 17, 2020 - 21:08:54
I shot off my mouth about not knowing anyone personally who had/has the corona. ugh My youngest daughter was exposed to coronavirus (someone in the car with her for about 20 Iminutes who has corona) My daughter has a fever of 100 tonight and feels extremely tired and since she's always healthy - we're assuming this is corona.
Good thing I have her doggie here with me so she doesn't have to bother with taking care of her while she feels bad.
Most likely it is not, nevertheless, we shall remember your child before the throne of God's mercy from whence alone we find grace and strength to help in the time that we need it the most. Read Psalm 91 and take a hold of courage. ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." ...
Mark 10:52
Thank you all so much.
She went to the drive-thru clinic for her test today, but won't get results for 3-5 business days, so maybe Wed-Thurs next week.
She's feeling the same and still running a fever, but says her eyes are now aching pretty bad, too.
Good news, but ?
The testing center just called my daughter (definitely ahead of schedule) and told her she tested negative.
NOT that I want her to have covid, but she was in the car for 20 minutes with a girl who was sick, and whose father is in ICU with confirmed covid, and now my daughter HAS covid symptoms.
There appears to be a 20% false negatives on these tests, especially when used too early and she did get the test very early in her illness.
https://www.itnonline.com/content/covid-19-genetic-pcr-tests-give-false-negative-results-if-used-too-early
Again - I do not want my daughter to have this at all, but I'm very concerned she got a false negative.
My daughter's fever broke a few days ago and she's feeling better - however, the other people who came in contact with the sick girl that night have all tested positive now. My daughter is thinking she got her test too early because everyone else in the group waited a few more days to get tested and tested positive.
Good news is she feels better, but is still isolating herself. She's planning on taking an antibody test soon.
Oh, and the girl who exposed the group - her father is still in the hospital fighting the virus.
: mommydi Wed Jun 24, 2020 - 11:05:59
My daughter's fever broke a few days ago and she's feeling better - however, the other people who came in contact with the sick girl that night have all tested positive now. My daughter is thinking she got her test too early because everyone else in the group waited a few more days to get tested and tested positive.
Good news is she feels better, but is still isolating herself. She's planning on taking an antibody test soon.
Oh, and the girl who exposed the group - her father is still in the hospital fighting the virus.
I feel sorry for all who are positive. ::prayinghard::
But what was that girl thinking to be around others when her father is in hospital
with covid? ::shrug::
: Rella Wed Jun 24, 2020 - 15:01:04
I feel sorry for all who are positive. ::prayinghard::
But what was that girl thinking to be around others when her father is in hospital
with covid? ::shrug::
She may not have known at the time. People can spread while not showing symptoms. Maybe everyone should have been wearing a personal bubble.
The mainstream media won't tell you this, but it can be spread in particles the size of cigarette smoke, in the air in enclosed areas from just talking and a homemade or regular mask will not stop it from floating in the air to others.
The virus is between 0.06 microns and 0.14 microns. Cigarette smoke is around 0.2 microns (it can be a range between 0.1 and 1 micron).
Praying for you all. So sorry you have to go through this with your family. Just remember God is in control. As praying for the other family as well.
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Matthew 18:19
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
Lord take care of this sisters daughter ~ take care of us all ~ take care of us all Lord, we need this ```
I kinda think we've all been exposed ~ some of us got a bit under the weather ~ some might have thought it was cold or flu ~ others hardly noticed ```
: Ohan Sat Jul 11, 2020 - 22:00:14
Lord take care of this sisters daughter ~ take care of us all ~ take care of us all Lord, we need this ```
I kinda think we've all been exposed ~ some of us got a bit under the weather ~ some might have thought it was cold or flu ~ others hardly noticed ```
Thank you so much Ohan and everyone! She's finally over all of it and back to her peppy self.
Her birthday is a few days, so I'm happily planning a party for her.