He had surgery yesterday and he's not doing well at all. Due to covid, he's allowed only one support person, which is my mom, and she's old and this is dragging her down pretty bad. I can't go to the hospital since I'm not his assigned support person.
The abject loneliness forced on people is unbelievably cruel. I will be praying for both of them and the rest of your family going through this.
Praying
: mommydi Wed Sep 16, 2020 - 21:08:04
He had surgery yesterday and he's not doing well at all. Due to covid, he's allowed only one support person, which is my mom, and she's old and this is dragging her down pretty bad. I can't go to the hospital since I'm not his assigned support person.
So sorry dear sister~ ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: Here's where using a
little common sense would be wise~they SHOULD allow you in with your mother and for father's sake of healing by seeing you, and you supporting your frail mother who needs YOU.
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Praying for your parents, family & you.
Isaiah 41:10
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Praying very hard for them both, my friend.
I so agree with RB in this. They need to allow you there.
Praying for your parents and yourself.
Thank you everyone. It was a long night for them. The problem is a blood clotting situation. He vacillates between bleeding out and too many clots. It's a big balancing act for the doctors and nurses. This has happened with previous surgeries and he's pulled through, but as he ages, the pulling through gets more challenging.
My mom just said the last two hours have shown signs of things starting to regulate. Hopefully, he's turning the corner. ::prayinghard::
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Thanks, y'all. ::huggingyou::
Not much change. He rallied a bit yesterday, but today...ugh, not good. Depression is also setting in. Still a major balancing act on the bleeding/clotting situation. Like I said before, this has happened on his last few surgeries, so it's nothing new, but it's still so concerning.
Tomorrow is his birthday. I'm trying to think of something cheery I can do for him. Maybe take a birthday card and a cupcake up there and have my mom come out and get it for him?? I can't think of what you send to someone in the hospital except cards, flowers, balloons?? IDK
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Hope your Father's health improves,
Best Wishes for his B'day,
May God give him good health & blessings to you, your mother & your family,
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
Thank you so much, pppp.
My dad is bleeding a lot this morning. Waiting on the doctor to see if he's going back in to surgery.
::cryingtears::
Today is his birthday.
: mommydi Sat Sep 19, 2020 - 08:07:43
Thank you so much, pppp.
My dad is bleeding a lot this morning. Waiting on the doctor to see if he's going back in to surgery.
::cryingtears::
Today is his birthday.
Sorry you're crying tears~ ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::
Do not worry, be courageous & keep hope,
Pray to God,
I hope everything becomes ok,
& May God bless your father with recovery & health,
May God give your mother, you & family courage & peace.
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22
Praying for you all. So sorry there. As God bless your parents!
prayers going up for all
Thank you all so much! He's home now, but still not out of the woods and has a long road to recovery. Still having some bleeding issues, too, but the doctor felt ok about letting him go home. They're both resting and sleeping a lot in the comfort of their own home now. They need to rest up and gain strength because my mom needs surgery and will have that in about 6 weeks.
Thank you, again, everyone! ::huggingyou::
Praise Our loving Saviour Christ, that your father is back home & recovering,
Best of luck to your Mom for her surgery,
God Bless