Christian Forums

Specifics and Interests => Videos, Forwards, Jokes and Games => Riddles => : Chrestian Fri Dec 15, 2006 - 08:22:02

: Hardware Store
: Chrestian Fri Dec 15, 2006 - 08:22:02
Got this from a Mensa puzzle book several years ago. I spent one New Year's eve figuring it out. (Yeah, I'm Mr. Excitement.) But, I did eventually get it.

A man finishes painting the outside of his house. He steps back to admire his work and realizes that he has one more thing to do. He goes to a hardware store to purchase what he needs.

The clerk shows him the item and says, "One is a dollar."

The man replies "I'll take 600" and pays him $3.

What did he buy?

C.
: Re: Hardware Store
: spurly Sat Dec 16, 2006 - 09:43:48
Sand Dollars?
: Re: Hardware Store
: mike Sat Dec 16, 2006 - 11:34:58
Three numbers to put on his freshly painted house (his address was 600 Something Lane).
: Re: Hardware Store
: Chrestian Sat Dec 16, 2006 - 13:14:38
: mike  Sat Dec 16, 2006 - 11:34:58
Three numbers to put on his freshly painted house (his address was 600 Something Lane).


You are Da Man!

C.