News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897257
Total Topics: 90297
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 324
Total: 325
4WD
Google (2)

R rated for language

Started by Rella, Thu Mar 31, 2022 - 17:19:19

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rella

NOTE: to Dave W.... I will PM the copy to you.

thumbnail" border="0

Texas Conservative

I wish this were true but the covids has shown it not to be true.

Jaime

Oh I think that is about to clear up soon!  ::nodding::

mommydi

I don't know about the meme?

Not to be a party pooper, but-

I think some people just have an innate ability to read between the lines, pick up on context clues and innuendo, easily differentiate between being manipulated or not, etc, and it has little to do with age. To me, there's nothing more fun than being with people who have these abilities.

Example-
The grandson I raised had a group of buddies who practically lived at my house for several years. They all lived within 3 blocks of each other and grew up together. There's one of them who, even as a younger teen, had the keenest sense of picking up on innuendo and context clues. I've known many, many older adults who were clueless and gullible compared to him. So IMO, "seeing through people's bullshit" has less to do with age, and more to do with something else - but I'm not sure what that something else is, and why some people have it and some don't - no matter their age.


Jaime

TC, I think the world will be shocked at some of the BS Covid shenannigans that went on the last two years.

DaveW

Quote from: Rella on Thu Mar 31, 2022 - 17:19:19
NOTE: to Dave W.... I will PM the copy to you.
Yeah - it should be true.   But like the opening text of one of the Andromeda tv show said:

Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history correctly— why they are simply doomed.

Achem Dro'hm "The Illusion of Historical Fact" — CY 4971

Texas Conservative

Quote from: Jaime on Thu Mar 31, 2022 - 20:56:20
TC, I think the world will be shocked at some of the BS Covid shenannigans that went on the last two years.

I hope you are right, but I am not counting on it.  I think there are too many Branch Covidians.  I was in Nashville and the place and even in the more rural outskirts, even with covid restrictions lifted, people are willingly living in a covid fog.

DaveW


+-Recent Topics

Proverbs 21:2 by pppp
Today at 06:07:19

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Today at 05:02:00

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:43:54

The Words 'sin nature' in Scripture by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:39:46

1 John 5:1 revisited by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:23:17

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:20:05

Creation scientists by pppp
Yesterday at 17:37:37

Initial faith and ongoing faith, is a distinction needed? by 4WD
Yesterday at 16:44:24

John 1:12-13 revisited. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:07:58

The Holy Spirit, upon, in or absent in the Old Testament? by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:00:26

Powered by EzPortal