News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897256
Total Topics: 90297
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 329
Total: 330
4WD
Google

Demon-possessed

Started by JaneLee, Tue Mar 02, 2021 - 12:44:53

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JaneLee

I am demon-possessed. Its really bad. There are so many. They torture me and attack me constantly, its been 17 years. I can't reach anyone in my daily life to get the demons cast out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. I really need you to cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ, please. Please cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus could do it from far away (Mark 7:24-30), please say it out loud: "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her, without harming her, and never enter her again!" and direct it at me. Thou shall in no wise be harmed (Luke 10:19). And please pray for me and help me as much as you can, thank you. Also please pray that I will not be harmed in any way, for ever. Lord Jesus Christ please love us and bless us and all who we love with all your love in every way you know how, forever and ever, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

DaveW

I am praying for you Jane.  I am praying that all the minions of the evil one attacking you be bound (whether inside or out) and stop interfering in your walk with the Lord. 

I am praying then that the Lord leads you to someone with a gift of Discerning of Spirits (1 Cor 12) to determine exactly what is function/name of the spirits tormenting you; and how it/they came in and are staying there. Only then can something be properly cast out.


Mark 3:27
But no one can enter the strong man's house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.

Resources for demonic deliverance:
I have had personal interaction with each of these ministries and can fully recommend them as scripturally sound and effective in removing demons.

Lesea Prayer Line  (Lester Sumrall Evangelistic Association)
Address: 61300 Ironwood Dr, South Bend, IN 46614
Phone: (574) 291-1010
https://familybroadcastingcorporation.com/prayerline/

Derek Prince Ministries
https://www.derekprince.org/
Telephone: 1.800.448.3261
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 19501
Charlotte, NC 28219

PRMI (Presbyterian Reform Ministries international)
https://www.prmi.org/
PO Box 429
Black Mountain, NC 28711-0429
Office Phone:  828-669-7373

paul1234

Quote from: JaneLee on Tue Mar 02, 2021 - 12:44:53
I am demon-possessed. Its really bad. There are so many. They torture me and attack me constantly, its been 17 years. I can't reach anyone in my daily life to get the demons cast out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. I really need you to cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ, please. Please cast the demons out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus could do it from far away (Mark 7:24-30), please say it out loud: "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her, without harming her, and never enter her again!" and direct it at me. Thou shall in no wise be harmed (Luke 10:19). And please pray for me and help me as much as you can, thank you. Also please pray that I will not be harmed in any way, for ever. Lord Jesus Christ please love us and bless us and all who we love with all your love in every way you know how, forever and ever, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.


















I'm here to help you, exactly what you've described I also had, I went and had an exorcism and afterwards I was told I am not Demon possessed.

First think you need to do protect your mind; you use the Holy Bible to do that.

Protect your mind always, if they try to talk to you, if they try to attack you in any way or form, remember use the holy Bible in your mind against them. Think of the words in holy scripture, picture it in your mind as well what you have just read. It will take your mind off scary things you're thinking about.

To start off with, read your holy Bible one hour on and then one hour of your bible, from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night.

Let me know you get on

The five main negative emotions are, anger, sadness, hurt, fear, and guilt. I will show you have to eliminate those easy.

I will keep an eye on threat daily. You have asked God for help I will help you.


.






+-Recent Topics

Proverbs 21:2 by pppp
Today at 05:22:13

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Today at 05:02:00

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:43:54

The Words 'sin nature' in Scripture by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:39:46

1 John 5:1 revisited by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:23:17

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:20:05

Creation scientists by pppp
Yesterday at 17:37:37

Initial faith and ongoing faith, is a distinction needed? by 4WD
Yesterday at 16:44:24

John 1:12-13 revisited. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:07:58

The Holy Spirit, upon, in or absent in the Old Testament? by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:00:26

Powered by EzPortal