News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897254
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 327
Total: 328

Who were they

Started by bemark, Tue Feb 27, 2018 - 08:02:40

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bemark

Who was our brother or sister in Christ that stretched us in places that we never knew we could be enlarged. Did it hurt at times

I was thinking Lord , who now should we pray for and nothing came , but memories of past brothers and sisters in the Lord who has touched our lives in one way or another. I couldn't shake it, I wanted something different but nothing came. All the way through our lives the Lord has placed people who has challenged us and  after time growen us . We look back sometimes and think about those who now are just memories in our mind. But what has happened to them. They could be dead or alive in Christ forever. I would like to pray for those who have been with us , who has given us seeds along the way . Who was that who was Christ like in our lives , that has made us  more like him ( Jesus Christ)

There was this guy James rondom  ? And he has a young man who now my memory has faded me Charles? And Bonnie . Wow knows them now.

bemark

Was it Charles Sloan or something like that?  There is always a reason why God does this stuff. He is the WOW after all

johntwayne

Yes, there have been several who God placed in my path. Thank you Lord!

geronimo

 May I make a suggestion? Maybe it would help a little in praying. johntwayne has it right. We are supposed to pray with thanksgiving. A lot of our prayers are answered before we even ask. God knows what we need before we ask so it's entirely appropriate to thank Him. He also answers in perfect timing. He knows.
Blessings.

geronimo

 Well, looks like I have killed the prayer forum. I really didn't want to do that.
How bout we look at it this way? We pray to God, but what are we going to tell Him that He doesn't already know?
So, you say, what is the point in praying? I offer this is an opportunity to do what we are supposed to do. Pray in support of our neighbors, or one another. Through prayer we can lift up and support others. People need not feel alone, and the love we have for one another only has one source. God, and He gives the love we don't have, so that we can spread His love, through and for others. I believe that is why He gives it to us. Not just to keep for ourselves, but to pass along to everyone who feels unloved or alone. Let Him use us as He wills.
May God continue to richly bless us all with His love and favor.  Thank You Lord for loving us and hearing our prayers. Thank You for Jesus, and forgiving our sins.
We pray in His name. Amen.

bemark

Quote from: geronimo on Sun Mar 04, 2018 - 10:30:23
Well, looks like I have killed the prayer forum. I really didn't want to do that.
How bout we look at it this way? We pray to God, but what are we going to tell Him that He doesn't already know?
So, you say, what is the point in praying? I offer this is an opportunity to do what we are supposed to do. Pray in support of our neighbors, or one another. Through prayer we can lift up and support others. People need not feel alone, and the love we have for one another only has one source. God, and He gives the love we don't have, so that we can spread His love, through and for others. I believe that is why He gives it to us. Not just to keep for ourselves, but to pass along to everyone who feels unloved or alone. Let Him use us as He wills.
May God continue to richly bless us all with His love and favor.  Thank You Lord for loving us and hearing our prayers. Thank You for Jesus, and forgiving our sins.
We pray in His name. Amen.
lol. you haven't killed it my fiend. I've been doing nights and extra ones  and have been worn out. I love each time a brother and sister shares there revelation from God . It's all good . I have found out that God reveals to us sometimes , what we should be praying for,  and before long you find yourself doing that,  because in the prayer you get Gods heart in it. So maybe God is saying reach out again to your brother and sister who you once knew. Maybe they need that good old loving from the body again. We all need it Good insight geronimo

geronimo

Lord forgive me?
  I thought I had killed the prayer forum, but was pleasantly surprised to find that Mr. bemark had not been aggravated, or had at least forgiven me for anything I might have written. Thank You Mr. bemark, however in reading his response to my concerns, I discovered I may have a bigger problem.
At first I was amused that he had called me a fiend. I've been called that before but it was around 50 years ago. But, still brought a smile. Then out of curiosity I googled it. Now I'm really concerned. A subliminal message maybe?
Oh wow is me. I don't know.

Fiend:
an evil spirit or demon.
synonyms:
demon, devil, evil spirit; informalspook
"a fiend had taken possession of him"
J/K.

bemark


bemark

Quote from: geronimo on Wed Mar 07, 2018 - 15:15:50
Lord forgive me?
  I thought I had killed the prayer forum, but was pleasantly surprised to find that Mr. bemark had not been aggravated, or had at least forgiven me for anything I might have written. Thank You Mr. bemark, however in reading his response to my concerns, I discovered I may have a bigger problem.
At first I was amused that he had called me a fiend. I've been called that before but it was around 50 years ago. But, still brought a smile. Then out of curiosity I googled it. Now I'm really concerned. A subliminal message maybe?
Oh wow is me. I don't know.

Fiend:
an evil spirit or demon.
synonyms:
demon, devil, evil spirit; informalspook
"a fiend had taken possession of him"
J/K.
o my gosh ....i am so sorry... My spelling is so bad . I have just seen this. please laugh because its not what i meant. I thank you that you did raise this because this is horriable. It truely is. Its not you, its my really bad spelling and how i string my words together. Others on this board have gotten used to my bad grammer but probably still annoyed in the way i do it. Sometimes i look back and think i have done better and other times i cringe at myself. Agian forgive me and you will always be more than a friend but also a brother .

geronimo

heh heh. Bemark, I thought it was funny, and was just playing with you a bit. Often I see things as humorous and on a number of occasions have made remarks from the humorous side that are taken seriously. Believe me, it's not a problem for someone to call me a lot worse than that. And that has happened on a number of occasions. No problem at all.
Ha Ha Ha.  See there? No problem.
Continued blessings to you.

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal