News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588
Google (2)

No Safe Spaces

Started by mommydi, Sun Dec 08, 2019 - 10:54:45

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mommydi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDl0Ls4_Go

I hadn't heard a word about this movie until yesterday when I was out doing Christmassy things with my friend. She asked if I wanted to go see it, and of course I do! We're going this week.


Powered by EzPortal