News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897242
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 413
Total: 414
Red Baker
Google

I need help

Started by ghost kid, Tue Feb 11, 2020 - 18:53:29

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ghost kid

I need help.I am methodist but I am obsessed with astral projection and lucid dreaming.How do I beat the obsession?

johntwayne

I would suggest immersing yourself in God's word and prayer. Praying.

RB

#2
Quote from: ghost kid on Tue Feb 11, 2020 - 18:53:29I need help. I am methodist but I am obsessed with astral projection and lucid dreaming. How do I beat the obsession?
Being obsessed with something of this nature, most likely lends itself to makes you believe that you can have an out of the body experience when in truth you most likely have never had one, at least to a point where you can remember such an experience. Paul had one, yet his memory was not perfect, nor did he ever talked much about it other than one time~but he was an apostle which we have no such men in our days~even though some proudly and vainly believe they are. You need to follow JohntWayne's advice. I would be very careful in seeking such an experience but would seek all of my answers from the word of God, the only source of TRUTH and from whence we receive a sound mind, peace and joy in believing God's testimony concerning all of our answers in life that one may have.
QuoteHow do I beat the obsession?
Faith in the word of God enables us to possess truth and saves us from believing lies, and strange things that others believe~ who have no faith in the holy scriptures but trust the visions, and thinkings of their own deceived hearts and the words of others who have been deceived by not trusting God's precious truth.   

chosenone

Find a good Bible believing church where they believe in the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit and get some prayer and ministry.

Powered by EzPortal