News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 604
Total: 604
Google

Can Y'all Pray for my Mother?

Started by mommydi, Tue Aug 20, 2024 - 18:24:17

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mommydi

She wanted to die when my dad died, but she didn't, so now she's basically on a hunger strike. Starving herself to death. The doctor says she's malnourished. I counted up her calories and she is only eating 400-500 calories a day tops. When I tried to gently talk to her about this last week, she flew into a rage and kicked me out and won't talk to me.







Jaime

i will lift you and your mother up in prayer. Been there with my mother.

Texas Conservative


johntwayne


Rella


yogi bear


pppp

#6
 ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::  ::prayinghard::

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:17-18

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Romans 5:3-4

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:10

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

The righteous person may have many troubles,
but the Lord delivers him from them all.
Psalm 34:19

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

3 Resurrections

I will be praying for your mom and yourself and all involved in her care.  I know this is pulling at your heart and that you must feel helpless to change her mindset, but as the "Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief", our Lord Jesus is very close to the broken-hearted.

Blessings, mommydi

mommydi

Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers. Love to you all.

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal