News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 656
Total: 656
Google

Woodlawn

Started by Jaime, Fri Oct 30, 2015 - 21:52:47

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jaime

Just saw it tonight and it is THE most inspirational film I have seen in quite a while. It is a true story about the great running back Tony Nathan of the early 70s in his high school days in just integrated Birmingham, Alabama.

A MUST see!

Johnb

We are in Panama City Beach FL this week and plan to see it Monday.  Rain in the forecast so plan a movie

Johnb

Yes Jaimie you are right.  Got to see it yesterday.  If this would spread nation wide there would be no need to worry about who will be in the whitehouse or congress because Jesus would be in charge.

Jaime

I agree Johnb. This is a very powerful movie.

Viewer's Note: If you liked trash like Pulp Fiction, you WILL NOT like this gem!

Alan

Film never made it to Canadian theatres but I managed to get a DVD this weekend, excellent movie, very inspiring, and a great message of taking advantage of those open doors of opportunity to share the love of God. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and FWIW, I also liked Pulp Fiction, epic film of it's day.




Jaime

Pulp Fiction was only epic in its overuse of the F-bomb. A sad day in movie making history. A depraved offering from Quentin Tarantino. 

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal