News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 606
Total: 606
Google

Do we truly love our brethren

Started by bemark, Sat Jan 13, 2018 - 00:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bemark

Hi just had a thought

why not pray for each other . We could get all our spiritual muscle and bless one of our Brothers or Sisters in the Lord each week.7 days

Name them and then rain down blessing upon them. If you have a offense with them , repent and get back on track

Wow is this not Gods will that we love each other . Yes it is

Please  only post good things about the person who we are praying for. Its about building THEM UP.

ok i'm going to choose first . It was about authority first  so it's WS. Love you brother

I really do . I think you are a amazing brother who throughout the years has learned so much,  but the grace that you deliver it is Godlike.

You could destroy lessor men, but in Godly wisdom you encourage and plant a seed.  A true Man of God who is not shaken by the times or nor despises those who are in the brethren.

Hat off brother....you inspire me

Your brother Mark






bemark

hypocrisy is what you struggle with. i had to look it up .

bemark

i'm not really sure what it means . i'm not getting what i heard but i will study it. I will pray and let's see. This is when the kingdom is fun because it unfolds

bemark


bemark

Brother i am going to smash that thing that has been hitting you in the spirit realm . i have it now so will grind it down. bless you

RB

Quote from: bemark on Sat Jan 13, 2018 - 00:44:56It was about authority first, so, it's WS. Love you brother. I really do. I think you are an amazing brother who throughout the years has learned so much,  but the grace that you deliver it is Godlike. You could destroy lesser men, but in Godly wisdom, you encourage and plant a seed.  A true Man of God who is not shaken by the times or nor despises those who are in the brethren. Hat off brother....you inspire me. Your brother Mark
Mark, that was very gracious on your part to pray for others. I'm sure W_S is very grateful for your kind spirit toward him. May the Lord bless you. RB

bemark

RB you are one that in my opinion so loves the Lord. You reach out beyond yourself in trying to extend your teaching spirit  and that is massive....to those in need. The way in what you deliver it is also so kind. Kind is a word that means so much but is so understood. I can hardly wait to pray for you for a week. I would say to those who are getting prayer ..ask for certain things  if you want , because we as a group can focus in on that and also it's a great time to have a spiritual breakthrough in your or your families lives. Why not?

RB

Quote from: bemark on Sat Jan 13, 2018 - 04:29:48 I can hardly wait to pray for you for a week.
Brother, I would indeed deeply appreciate your prayers, and I will remember you as well. We ALL need others prayers. RB

johntwayne


Jean74

I always pray for others. Friend or foe. Good or bad no matter what!

geronimo

Quote from: Jean74 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 - 22:25:38
I always pray for others. Friend or foe. Good or bad no matter what!

+1 Jean.
Amen.

bemark

WS I just feel nothing as in praying for you. It's like you are in a barren and dry place . The Lord allows this to happen,  and it's not our fault, but the Lord in his wisdom does this to us. I know the rain comes WS so hang in there , and know that  you provide moisture towards others  in the heat and that is the mark of a mature brother in the Lord. Keep going friend you are amazing. I pray for spring rain to heal the pain within. He broke though as I was writing this and now it's begun. There Is so much pain and the Lord is releasing you. These  words do not describe the love that he has towards you. Melt into him because his arms have always been open. He really loves you. My gosh he does.

bemark

Psalm 94New King James Version (NKJV)

God the Refuge of the Righteous
94 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs—
O God, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth!
2 Rise up, O Judge of the earth;
Render punishment to the proud.
3 Lord, how long will the wicked,
How long will the wicked triumph?
4 They utter speech, and speak insolent things;
All the workers of iniquity boast in themselves.
5 They break in pieces Your people, O Lord,
And afflict Your heritage.
6 They slay the widow and the stranger,
And murder the fatherless.
7 Yet they say, "The Lord does not see,
Nor does the God of Jacob understand."
8 Understand, you senseless among the people;
And you fools, when will you be wise?
9 He who planted the ear, shall He not hear?
He who formed the eye, shall He not see?
10 He who instructs the nations, shall He not correct,
He who teaches man knowledge?
11 The Lord knows the thoughts of man,
That they are futile.
12 Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O Lord,
And teach out of Your law,
13 That You may give him rest from the days of adversity,
Until the pit is dug for the wicked.
14 For the Lord will not cast off His people,
Nor will He forsake His inheritance.
15 But judgment will return to righteousness,
And all the upright in heart will follow it.
16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers?
Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
17 Unless the Lord had been my help,
My soul would soon have settled in silence.
18 If I say, "My foot slips,"
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.
19 In the multitude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul.
20 Shall the throne of iniquity, which devises evil by law,
Have fellowship with You?
21 They gather together against the life of the righteous,
And condemn innocent blood.
22 But the Lord has been my defense,
And my God the rock of my refuge.
23 He has brought on them their own iniquity,
And shall cut them off in their own wickedness;
The Lord our God shall cut them off.

paul1234

Amen.

John 13:34 King James Version (KJV)34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another

bemark

Hi Paul

That verse is so crazy. As its so hard for me to get my head around. I am so not like Christ and i struggle to do this because of my own problems. How can i love my brothers and sisters the same way he loves me....I dont even love my kids this way. Its just another time that Christ blows my mind with how much he is and how much i am not. When the word says God is Love ....i have no understanding of this depth. If i am truely honest how can I, I have a glimpse and this is too much for me to comprehend

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal