News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 654
Total: 654
Google (2)

Bondservant

Started by geronimo, Thu Oct 11, 2018 - 13:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

geronimo

 Hey guys,
I know a number of you know Bondservant. Not long ago he escaped a hurricane (Florence maybe?) and I thought I'd check and see how his family faired through Michael. He's a good guy.

This was his response:
Thanks for asking.  We're on the east coast of FL, so we dodged the bullet on this one. The panhandle wasn't so lucky. Please do remember them in your prayers as they recover. Michael was the worst storm to hit the US in decades. One of my coworkers has family there.

RB

Quote from: geronimo on Thu Oct 11, 2018 - 13:14:16
Hey guys,
I know a number of you know Bondservant. Not long ago he escaped a hurricane (Florence maybe?) and I thought I'd check and see how his family faired through Michael. He's a good guy.

This was his response:
Thanks for asking.  We're on the east coast of FL, so we dodged the bullet on this one. The panhandle wasn't so lucky. Please do remember them in your prayers as they recover. Michael was the worst storm to hit the US in decades. One of my coworkers has family there.
I have not heard of any deaths yet~but who knows until they can get to the people who were dumb enough to stay around, or just could not get out, which seems very unlikely base on the HIGH DOLLAR area that got hit the hardest. 

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal