News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897234
Total Topics: 90295
Most Online Today: 467
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 551
Total: 551

Prayers for my daughter's family

Started by mommydi, Sat Dec 28, 2019 - 21:21:08

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mommydi

Thank you everyone who publicly and privately sent words of condolences and prayers for my daughter and her three little ones.

::huggingyou::



Jean74

God bless you. So sorry. Praying for you all!

RB

#37
Quote from: mommydi on Thu Oct 08, 2020 - 12:40:59
Thank you everyone who publicly and privately sent words of condolences and prayers for my daughter and her three little ones.

::huggingyou::
We will remember those three little children and your daughter, not only now but in the coming days and years that God's hand of mercy would ever be with them, guiding, protecting, and providing for their daily needs, both naturally, and spiritually. He is INDEED a Father of the fatherless~he hears their every need and all of their cries.

Jaime


pppp


pppp

May God send His graces & provide for His children.

mommydi

Thank you all again for the caring and kind words of comfort.

Her children are ages 12 (boy), 9 (boy) and 6 (girl). 


RB

Quote from: mommydi on Mon Oct 19, 2020 - 08:39:28
Thank you all again for the caring and kind words of comfort.

Her children are ages 12 (boy), 9 (boy) and 6 (girl).
That hurts me considering their ages. Sister, I remember a few years back a pastor I knew lost his wife to cancer ( we were not that close, but I knew him ) I drove six hours to go to her wake ( I also knew her family )~her husband was feeling sorry for himself, so I said to him privately these words: "Brother ---------   it is not as bad as it could be, even though you are wondering how in the world I'm going to be a father and a mother to these three boys~I said my mother lost her husband to cancer with NINE CHILDREN from the ages of 13 to two years old with no job and no money and without God in her life. This pastor was an investor and made a lot of money before he got saved and went into the ministry. She made it and if she did, SO CAN YOU. I said DO NOT feel sorry for yourself use it for God's glory.  He did and he's doing great today.

These small children have a GREAT grandmother that knows the power of prayer~a great blessing in their life! There are reasons and purpose for all things done under the heavens on this earth, and though we cannot see the end, we trust that whatever comes in our life our God will get all glory and praise from it, even if it hurts us as it comes.

pppp


But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Deuteronomy 31:8

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

Hebrews 13:5
I will never leave you or forsake you.

pppp

 ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard:: ::prayinghard::

May Almighty God provide for the little children & their dear Mother,
Please keep praying,
God always hears prayers,
May He send His graces & bless the little children & their dear Mother,
with hope, courage & provide for them,
Amen.

Ohan


+-Recent Topics

Creation scientists by pppp
Today at 10:48:07

John 1:12-13 revisited. by 4WD
Today at 09:05:23

1 John 5:1 revisited by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:11:59

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:02:54

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Yesterday at 14:58:09

Does God love animals too? by gerardchew
Yesterday at 14:07:05

Belated Greetings in the Name of Jesus by gerardchew
Yesterday at 13:59:33

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:38:09

House of David series by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:32:02

The New Testament Begins in Acts Not Matthew by Amo
Yesterday at 13:24:17

Powered by EzPortal