News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 80066
Latest: ManofGod86
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 889950
Total Topics: 89463
Most Online Today: 237
Most Online Ever: 2999
(Fri Jan 13, 2023 - 21:20:46)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 242
Total: 243
Cathlodox
Google

James Carville on a cussing streak over what the progressives are doing

Started by mommydi, Thu Feb 13, 2020 - 17:50:20

Previous topic - Next topic

mommydi

James Carville said Democrats have lost their ****** minds and today he called Bernie a communist - and rightly so.  ::eatingpopcorn: 

Plus, Bernie bros are berning it down - literally.

A Bernie bro tried to burn down a California GOP office -

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/bernie-sanders-supporter-released-on-bail-after-trying-to-burn-down-republican-office/

A Bernie bro tried to run down Trump supporters-

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/02/11/man-driven-by-dislike-of-president-trump-in-gop-tent-attack-report-shows/

In that Project Veritas tape, Bernie bro who is a campaign organizer had previously threatened they'd burn it all down if Bernie doesn't win. Guess he's not kidding.

Yep, Carville is right. The Democrats have lost their ****** minds.

Rella

Yep, he uis right....

But heard today that in the not too public quarters, Bernie and Pete, may be 1 and 2...but Bloomberg is the
unannounced#3.And he is not formally running yet.

On an interview he said he is willing and prepared to use his entire fortune to get Trump gone.

Trump has 200million in the election coffers   but  50 plus billion can do a lot of damage.

His ads are too often around here,and as negative against DT as any I have ever heard.

mommydi

Both sets of my grandparents were Democrats- they have to be turning in their graves to see their party dive headlong into communism.

Texas Conservative

Bloomberg is everywhere.  I am seeing a lot of ads on YouTube from him.  His polling is improving and he is relatively new to the race.  I think Bloomberg wins the DNC nomination Hillary style.

The commies will be upset.

Rella

Quote from: Texas Conservative on Thu Feb 13, 2020 - 18:44:11
Bloomberg is everywhere.  I am seeing a lot of ads on YouTube from him.  His polling is improving and he is relatively new to the race.  I think Bloomberg wins the DNC nomination Hillary style.

The commies will be upset.

Upset enough to not vote for him? Or their followers?

Do you think DT might have his match with this one?

RB

Quote from: mommydi on Thu Feb 13, 2020 - 18:23:09Both sets of my grandparents were Democrats- they have to be turning in their graves to see their party dive headlong into communism.
AND SODOMY! Not to mean that there are none on the Republicans side, but they are STILL IN THE CLOSET, much like the world of Sodomites were back in the mid-century of the past century. But then again, back then the Democrats were modern-day Republicans!

Johnb

Here is the difference Bloomberg is trying to buy the office .  Trump used very little Money in winning.   He used ideas, and force of his personality to draw voters to rallies and the ballot box.  Bloomberg is just another I hate Trump with money.

Rella

Quote from: Johnb on Fri Feb 14, 2020 - 06:48:58
Here is the difference Bloomberg is trying to buy the office .  Trump used very little Money in winning.   He used ideas, and force of his personality to draw voters to rallies and the ballot box.  Bloomberg is just another I hate Trump with money.

But for those Dems who hate their current options he may be appealing.

If I was a Dem it would bother me that he might well buy the position without ever being on a primary.

But it wont really bother them cause these days the dems are seemingly so stupid.