News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897242
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 778
Total: 781

Demon-possessed, please pray

Started by JaneLee, Tue Mar 24, 2020 - 08:13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JaneLee

Please help me and pray for me. I am being attacked and persecuted by demons and evil people and I think I am possessed, I can't seem to hear God at all and I think demons talk to me. Please pray to Jesus Christ for me to save me and heal me and help me. I need this. Thank you.

Rella

Quote from: JaneLee on Tue Mar 24, 2020 - 08:13:55
Please help me and pray for me. I am being attacked and persecuted by demons and evil people and I think I am possessed, I can't seem to hear God at all and I think demons talk to me. Please pray to Jesus Christ for me to save me and heal me and help me. I need this. Thank you.

Immediately get yourself to a church. Any church. Start calling and see if they have any experience with this an then go.

::prayinghard::

johntwayne


sweetdovepublishing

#3
I just sent a message in your inbox, please read!

Ohan

Lord be with our sister ~ quiet her mind ~ let her know you are with her ~ Anon Hor yev Vortvo yev Hocvoeen Surpo ~ In The Name of The Father The Son ~ and The Holy Sprit ```

Powered by EzPortal