News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897231
Total Topics: 90295
Most Online Today: 228
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 167
Total: 170

Gracious.

Started by Bemark, Sun Jul 19, 2020 - 01:49:50

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bemark

I was praying for Gods help in covid 19 and I heard the word Gracious . This word pulsed with spiritual energy. Like wha wha wha wha wha . I have never heard a word spoken like that before nor felt it's way as it was spoken  I believe it is a open door that has been opened for this hour.

Use it in your prayers and lift up his word and remind him of his great grace that he is a gracious God . Our God

Bless you all my brothers and sisters

https://sarata.com/bible/verses/about/gracious.html

And

https://www.openbible.info/topics/gracious

Bless you all.

Your brother Mark




RB

Quote from: Bemark on Sun Jul 19, 2020 - 01:49:50
I was praying for Gods help in covid 19 and I heard the word Gracious . This word pulsed with spiritual energy. Like wha wha wha wha wha . I have never heard a word spoken like that before nor felt it's way as it was spoken  I believe it is a open door that has been opened for this hour.

Use it in your prayers and lift up his word and remind him of his great grace that he is a gracious God . Our God

Bless you all my brothers and sisters

https://sarata.com/bible/verses/about/gracious.html

And

https://www.openbible.info/topics/gracious

Bless you all.

Your brother Mark
Thanks you Mark, good to see you posting. Is it cold there?

Bemark

Quote from: RB on Sun Jul 19, 2020 - 05:07:53
Thanks you Mark, good to see you posting. Is it cold there?
Hi RB. Yes good to post again. Just been busy as back at work full time and finally can work out again after that bronchitis infection.  . It's cold,  but not a bad winter. Not many frosts and it doesn't snow down where I am. The joy of doing some nightshifts is you get to miss out on some of those cold morning wake up shocks.

I have started to mountain bike , and have really been blown away by the beauty of his creation. Orchards to my left , sheep and cattle and to my right was a river lined with trees.  Hills in the background with a cap of snow. Blue skies with clouds full of glory. I just started to weep as I rode on. He is above our words . He has given us so much. His kindness .


Bemark

For.................HE ......................is good

And ...............HIS  MERCY .........endures forever.

RB

Quote from: Bemark on Wed Aug 12, 2020 - 05:31:26
For.................HE ......................is good

And ...............HIS  MERCY .........endures forever.
Amen dear brother.

+-Recent Topics

John 1:12-13 revisited. by 4WD
Today at 09:05:23

Creation scientists by 4WD
Today at 08:56:52

1 John 5:1 revisited by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:11:59

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:02:54

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Yesterday at 14:58:09

Does God love animals too? by gerardchew
Yesterday at 14:07:05

Belated Greetings in the Name of Jesus by gerardchew
Yesterday at 13:59:33

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:38:09

House of David series by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:32:02

The New Testament Begins in Acts Not Matthew by Amo
Yesterday at 13:24:17

Powered by EzPortal