News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897503
Total Topics: 90314
Most Online Today: 224
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Hebrews 13:8, Our Loving Saviour Jesus Christ

Started by pppp, Yesterday at 09:16:22

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pppp

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8
 ::amen!::  ::amen!::  ::amen!::  ::amen!::  ::amen!::

pppp

#1
Christ gives Courage...
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Deuteronomy 31:8
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6


Christ gives Comfort...
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Matthew 5:4

When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought me joy.
Psalm 94:19

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
he brought me into a spacious place.
Psalm 118:5

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4


Christ gives Strength....
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26   

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 
 
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:29

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10   

But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31


Christ gives Protection....
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2   

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1 

You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7   

In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, Lord,
make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

The Lord is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him.
Nahum 1:7

Christ gives Grace....
Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Hebrews 4:16


Christ gives Peace....
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Christ gives Wisdom....
For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:6
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
James 3:17

Christ gives Hope....
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Christ gives Blessing....
For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 8:35

Saviour Christ is the best gift for all the believers,
If believers have Christ, they have everything.
Amen.

pppp


Christ gives Encouragement...
I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

Christ gives Health...
Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.
Exodus 23:25

Christ gives Rest...
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

Christ is Faithful ...
The Lord is righteous in all his ways
and faithful in all he does.
Psalm 145:17


Christ gives Eternal life...
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
John 10:28-30

 ::amen!::  ::amen!::  ::amen!::

pppp

Even after Christ was taken up in Heaven, He never left His believers & will come again ...

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:8


So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:44

He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.


pppp

Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.
Acts 5:42

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2:11

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
Matthew 16:15-16

Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
Hebrews 7:25

And, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.
Hebrews 5:9

I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
Job 19:25

 ::amen!::  ::amen!::  ::amen!::

pppp

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:5

A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.
Galatians 3:20

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

pppp

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

 ::amen!::  ::amen!::

+-Recent Topics

Creation scientists by The Barbarian
Yesterday at 21:48:11

Removing Trump by The Barbarian
Yesterday at 18:38:13

What does a Christian do concerning immigrants, and obeying the law of the land? by The Barbarian
Yesterday at 18:33:23

Gibbon\Rome by Amo
Yesterday at 16:59:30

SDA Issues by Amo
Yesterday at 16:45:59

"Church Fathers" Scriptural or Not by Amo
Yesterday at 15:09:10

When was Abraham justified by Dave...
Yesterday at 14:47:40

Sabbath, Sunday, and Legalism by Amo
Yesterday at 12:07:36

Hebrews 13:8, Our Loving Saviour Jesus Christ by pppp
Yesterday at 11:45:43

1 Chronicles 16:22 by pppp
Fri Oct 09, 2026 - 15:03:27

Powered by EzPortal