News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548
Google

Highly Addictive and Interesting Game

Started by admin, Sun Mar 25, 2007 - 23:27:46

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

admin

First let me say, I'm sorry. Now let me say, if you figure out a way to keep this going for one minute, I tip my hat to you.

::tippinghat::

Warning: If you must succeed at something......you will need to take lots of deep breaths to play this one.

http://www.gracecentered.com/addictive_game.htm

admin


Nevertheless

Not highly addictive, highly aggravating!

I got 19 seconds and gave up.

shoshanarose

I got to 19 seconds just after a few tries; hard but fun and YES...addictive, I agree!!! thanks.

admin

#4
Just got 29 seconds! Beat that!

Weeble

played it twice and scored 34 seconds.  But I am using a touch pad and that may be easer to use than a mouse.

Basherbelding


larry2


Going to the Link I tried every thing to play game only to be offered other links.

After some time I finally discovered that by hitting the word REJOUER on the game cover will turn yellow REJOUER when you put pointer to it, and click starts game.

Now you expect me to figure how to beat it?    rofl

rakovsky


Alma1995

I just played it twice and quit. Really frustrating!

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal