News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897246
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 397
Total: 399
mommydi
Rella
Google

openairpreacher rebukes baptist preachers

Started by elijah_101, Sat Dec 05, 2009 - 10:42:55

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

elijah_101

 



openairpreacher rebukes baptist preachers

OldDad


elijah_101




openairpreacher warns angry sinning pentecostal pastor!

OldDad

And not surprisingly, Openairpreacher is still an ignorant jerk.

zoonance

jerk, yes, but there is some truth in there.  Though I don't feel the love...

larry2


I'm sure glad that open air preacher has never sinned even once since he was saved for that would by his own words have made him a child of the devil, and Hebrews 6:4-6 says that one like that falls away can't be brought to repentance again doesn't it? And before this I thought only Jesus was capable of living without committing sin. I learn something new every day.

Stucky

Is open air preacher a member of this board?  He sure sounds like someone I've seen post here.

Powered by EzPortal