News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897246
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 439
Total: 441
mommydi
Rella
Google

Cat argument

Started by Cally, Mon Dec 14, 2009 - 19:43:11

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cally



I especially like the part where the black and white cat starts to look away and the orange cat gets REALLY upset like "HEY PAY ATTENTION".

walker starr





   Just a guess but are you sure that isn't a form of courtship?   ::kiddy::

Cally

Quote from: walker starr on Mon Dec 14, 2009 - 19:54:11




  Just a guess but are you sure that isn't a form of courtship?   ::kiddy::

Nah, I don't think so. I'm not sure cats talk at all before they, um, court.

larry2


That was great. Thanks.   ::smile::

Stucky

Quote from: larry2 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 - 04:55:26

That was great. Thanks.   ::smile::


I watched a catfight once...it took 30 minutes of "talking" like that, then they fought and it was over in less than a second.

Cally

There's a pretty famous video on youtube of "two cats talking translation" or something. I won't post it here because of a singular bad word in it, but it's pretty funny if you want to look for it.

Powered by EzPortal