News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897239
Total Topics: 90295
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1001
Total: 1003
Dave...
4WD
Google (3)

In 100 years video

Started by TheBibleSender, Sun Feb 21, 2010 - 22:47:59

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TheBibleSender

Here is a video tract I am working on. This is an older version. God bless. :)


larry2


Dear Ryan, I enjoyed your effort in this. I am curious about the Rosary Beads and the Catholic communion I think it was, because I also noted some graphics from "Chick Publications" and they and Catholics normally do not gel at all as Chick Booklets has much to say against Catholicism. Are you associated with Chick Publications?

Thanks in Jesus' name.


TheBibleSender

No I am not. I just did some image searching on the net to find images that would fit in with what I wanted to say. God bless. :)

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal