News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349
Google

What is the Secret Number???

Started by lch, Thu Apr 08, 2010 - 13:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lch

The product of the first and last digits is equal to 24
The sum of the last two digits is less than 11
The difference of the first two digits is equal to 3
The product of the last two digits is less than 2


What is the number??    I'll be back to see who has it!

Wycliffes_Shillelagh

Quote from: lch on Thu Apr 08, 2010 - 13:44:38
The product of the first and last digits is equal to 24
The sum of the last two digits is less than 11
The difference of the first two digits is equal to 3
The product of the last two digits is less than 2

What is the number??    I'll be back to see who has it!
308

lch

That is correct!

Now a little more of a challenge:

The difference of the last two digits is equal to 2
The difference of the first two digits is equal to 1
The sum of the digits is less than 14
The product of the first two digits is greater than 5
The sum of the first and last digits is greater than 8
The product of the first and last digits is greater than 6
The product of the last two digits is greater than 4
The difference of the first and last digits is less than 3



P.S.  I do these things a lot.. instead of video games which I have never gotten the hang of.. these are more mind-challenging which I need in my old age! 

Catholica


Abdicate

You might like this site then... I found it and it's amazing.

http://www.whatabeginning.com/

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal