News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 394
Total: 394
Google (3)

Emanuel, God with Us. Some videos created for our recent Church Concert

Started by Ddame64, Sun Feb 05, 2012 - 03:10:20

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ddame64

I'm in animation, but from time to time I get the opportunity to do some real people videos.  My choir director needed some vignettes for our recent concert.  They were done in a time when I was in a place like the beginning of psalm 40... the miry clay part.  And to film and edit the testimonies of these folks was such an encouragement to me. Even now as I watch them, I am touched anew so I thought I would share them with anyone who wants to watch them.  My favorite thing one of the participant said was "that the God of the universe would be concerned with my little comings and goings" which I guess is like the psalmist when he said  in psalm 8

"4 What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?"

I hope these can be an encouragement to those of you who watch them...

Based on Matthew 1:23 The question was asked of four ordinary people in our church what does it mean to have God with us. Here's their unscripted answers.  If you would like to know more about this wonderful God who came to live among us check out Calvary Bible Church at http://www.calvarybiblechurch.org

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBF93351C252947AA


Powered by EzPortal