News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897234
Total Topics: 90295
Most Online Today: 467
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 468
Total: 468

Found on Facebook

Started by Nevertheless, Sun Jul 08, 2012 - 15:39:23

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevertheless

This thread is for things you find on Facebook - photos, videos, statuses, whatever.


Here's one to start us out -



Nevertheless

Ouch!! This happened in a storm that blew through Springfield, MO yesterday.



Nevertheless

#2

Nevertheless


Nevertheless

Quote"When God wants to make a mushroom he takes six hours. When he wants to grow an oak tree he takes sixty years. The question is, do you want your church to be a mushroom or an oak tree?" - Rick Warren, NACC 2012

Lavender

Nevertheless,
Thank you for posting the pictures, but especially the cat in the curtain.  I just laughed and laughed.  I have 2 cats, among other pets, and I just love that picture.  It is now my desktop picture so every time I boot up I get to laugh all over again.

Hehealedme

#6
.

Cally


sunshine4God


Nevertheless

I can identify with this one -



Nevertheless

QuoteSometimes people really should just "be themselves". Unless they're awful. Then they should be somebody else.

Wycliffes_Shillelagh


Sometimes people just need a high five...
In the face.
With a chair.

Nevertheless

Ha! I know people like that!

Lively Stone

Quote from: Wycliffes_Shillelagh on Fri Oct 12, 2012 - 17:39:46

Sometimes people just need a high five...
In the face.
With a chair.




Nevertheless

#16


Nevertheless

#18

chosenone

Quote from: Nevertheless on Tue Jul 10, 2012 - 16:10:09

I LOVE this. AS a dog lover, I know that they just LOVE life. ::smile::

Lively Stone

I found this gem today...


Nevertheless

QuoteNever assume you know what someone else really wants or needs. Even Jesus asked a blind man, "What do you want me to do for you?"

Nevertheless


Nevertheless


Gracey

I know I shouldn't laugh but every time I see this guy's flowery hand movements and hear his 'schwush...schwush' noises, I have to laugh!  Make a joyful noise, eh? 


Gracey

And another one that I love to hate to watch.    ::smile::


imHis


Nevertheless

#27

Nevertheless


Nevertheless

Quote
9 very dangerous words:
"Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"


Nevertheless


Nevertheless

Quote
Grace is getting what we don't deserve - mercy is not getting what we deserve. True thankfulness acknowledges both.

Nevertheless

Posted by my daughter:

QuoteThose of us who are 40 years old or younger, know that your mother "chose" to give you life when she could have chosen not to. Make it count as you think of those whose mother did not.
Prayers for our country today.

(Today is the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade)

Nevertheless


Nevertheless


+-Recent Topics

Creation scientists by pppp
Today at 10:48:07

John 1:12-13 revisited. by 4WD
Today at 09:05:23

1 John 5:1 revisited by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:11:59

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by 4WD
Yesterday at 18:02:54

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Yesterday at 14:58:09

Does God love animals too? by gerardchew
Yesterday at 14:07:05

Belated Greetings in the Name of Jesus by gerardchew
Yesterday at 13:59:33

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:38:09

House of David series by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:32:02

The New Testament Begins in Acts Not Matthew by Amo
Yesterday at 13:24:17

Powered by EzPortal