News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897246
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 440
Total: 442
mommydi
Rella
Google

piano music

Started by Kathie, Mon Oct 05, 2015 - 08:47:07

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kathie

Today I have a day off.So quiet ......
At quiet time,I'd like to listen to the familiar piano music. In high school, when learning stressful times, I would listen to music alone, to release pressure.At the university, when misunderstood by my friends, I would walk in Connaught large campus, listen to soft music quietly.My mind slowly open up......


mommydi

Kathie, I can't get your link to work. What is the clip you posted? My favorite composer is Claude Debussy. Listening to Debussy is so relaxing. Here's one of my favorites -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6s49OKp6aE

Texas Conservative


mommydi


Kathie

Could you help me how to show the video like that? Just now i wanted to try, but falled.Thanks! ::smile::

DaveW


Kathie

#6
.

Powered by EzPortal