News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897239
Total Topics: 90295
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1009
Total: 1011
Dave...
4WD
Google (3)

In the Heart of the Sea

Started by mommydi, Mon Dec 07, 2015 - 21:25:26

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mommydi

Since I have a passion for anything to do with the sea, I've been looking forward to the release of this movie that's based on Herman Melville's Moby Dick. So, I watched the trailer for the movie and now I'm not sure if I want to see it. I don't know what it is about the trailer that's making me have second thoughts. Maybe the darkness? I read Moby Dick in high school - decades ago, so I'm familiar with the plot, so who knows if I'll go or not.
If anyone here goes to see it, please let me know what you think.


+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal