News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897244
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 423
Total: 424
4WD
Google (2)

New Picture Game

Started by tidbit, Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 22:01:49

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ConnieLard


Jimbob

We saw one of these at a restaurant a while back...I wondered what it was.



a pet tiger

ConnieLard


segell

Don't know how... darn.

Mere Nick


Jimbob


mike



The Blarney stone



(BTW, this is a picture of the hourglass nebula --- it is the planetary nebula I was thinking about before.)


Mere Nick

All of my family kissed it in July 2000.  The dude that holds ya is making a mint.



Cliffs of Moher

ConnieLard


Jimbob


marc


Jimbob



Chester, England  (a Roman settlement in the time of Paul)

marc



(I'm not sure whether this cafe was tehre in the time of Paul, though)

Man with a limp.

Jimbob

comes & goes with the court dates :D


Festivus pole

AmandaD



Anyone remember this Seinfeld?




Maccu Piccu

ConnieLard


Jimbob


marc



(btw, I said man with a limp.  You must have been reading  the TNIV version (redundant) of my post. :p  )

Chief Yellowhorse's place

Jimbob

Quote(btw, I said man with a limp.  You must have been reading  the TNIV version (redundant) of my post. :p  )

Chief Yellowhorse's place
:rofl:  :noworry:  :party:

Jimbob



Lake Champlain's version of Nessy

ConnieLard


Jimbob



Children enjoying VBS

mike



Are they really enjoying it???   :rollingeyes:




Europa in the sky

Jimbob


marc



(this is Federal Hall, NY)

btw, that was a bit of an imaginitive picture of Chief Yellowhorse's place.  Almost as imaginitive as some of the stuff I saw they called genuine Navajo crafts at his trading post on the way up to Monument Valley--such as the glass that was manufactured at the local (WV) factory where my uncle works.  :D

How about a picture of the man who played Geronimo in "Broken Arrow" (the James Stewart/Jeff Chandler one, not the Christian Slater/John Travolta one).

Jimbob

It's funny you mention the gift shop.  I almost put that picture up instead for fun. :)

ConnieLard


marc

(pssst. . . that's not Geronimo, that's Cochise (Jeff Chandler). Geronimo had a smaller part, and was played by a real Indian, made famous on a TV show as the sidekick of a guy whose picture was posted on the last page, I think.)

marc

Here he is



And here's Cincinnati's most famous southpaw, the (young) old lefthander himself, Joe Nuxhall, who pitched in the majors at age 15.



How 'bout a natural bridge?

mike




longest man made bridge

marc



according to Guinesses, at least.  There are people who claim a bridge in Japan is longer, but their claim doesn't hold water (it just crosses it).  

Now, An optical illusion

tidbit




Let me see a tall building in Kuala-Lumpur.

marc

I-will-do-Tidbit's-will.  Tidbit-is-my-master.  

Whoah.  I managed to look away.  The spell is broken.

How about a statue inspired by a song.

marc

in case people are stumped, I know that there's one standin' on the corner somewhere out west, where flatbed Fords pass occasionally.  I would guess that there are others. :;):

Jimbob

Standin' on the Corner


Roscoe's dog

Powered by EzPortal