News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 694
Total: 694
Google (3)

I did not sleep while watching it

Started by chuatnhat, Wed Aug 24, 2016 - 09:58:31

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chuatnhat

I did not sleep while watching this film. what about you?
link removed

Raksharma

Which movie it was? Could you tell me the movie name?

Benfico98

could you share the movie name with us? I think it was Ghost related.

Michael2012

Quote from: chuatnhat on Wed Aug 24, 2016 - 09:58:31
I did not sleep while watching this film. what about you?
link removed

Whatever film that may be, I agree. 

Lady Daffodil

WHAT film?  It says the link was removed.  Since they removed the link so that no one knows what the original poster was talking about, why don't they just remove the whole post rather than make everyone wonder?   ::headscratch::

Texas Conservative

Quote from: chuatnhat on Wed Aug 24, 2016 - 09:58:31
I did not sleep while watching this film. what about you?
link removed

I typically only sleep during films I find boring, like "Finding Nemo."

Alan

Quote from: Texas Conservative on Wed Apr 12, 2017 - 12:22:40
Quote from: chuatnhat on Wed Aug 24, 2016 - 09:58:31
I did not sleep while watching this film. what about you?
link removed

I typically only sleep during films I find boring, like "Finding Nemo."


I nodded off during Avatar in 3D.

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal